It doesn’t matter if you’re a male or female; your body needs testosterone to function normally. It’s a sex hormone that regulates your sex drive and improves bone mass, fat distribution, muscle mass, and strength. It also helps grow and maintain the female reproductive tissues.
In men, testosterone is produced in the testicles in large amounts. In women, testosterone is produced in the ovaries in small amounts. Either way, your natural production of testosterone peaks during puberty, but gradually starts to decline as you age — especially once you hit 30.
Of course, there are other reasons why you might experience low testosterone levels in the body, such as injuries, chronic health conditions, metabolic disorders, too much iron in the body, alcohol abuse, inflammatory conditions, medications, and dysfunction of the pituitary gland.
If you’re someone who’s experiencing low levels of testosterone, don’t panic. There are ways to increase your T levels, and it doesn’t have to include testosterone replacement therapy. Instead, you can turn to testosterone-boosting supplements — such as two popular options, TestoFuel and Testo-Max.
Now, the question is, which one is the better testosterone supplement? That’s what we’re here to figure out! Let’s take a closer look at these two options so we can decide who the winning testosterone supplement is in this comparison of TestoFuel vs. Testo-Max!
TestoFuel vs. Testo-Max: About the Supplements
The supplement industry has become one of the most lucrative industries in the world over the past decade — especially when you consider the market for testosterone-boosting supplements. There are a ton of unique brands and formulas to choose from, all claiming to do the same thing.
TestoFuel and Testo-Max are two of the most popular testosterone-boosting formulas available today — and for good reason. They bring a lot to the table and help you naturally increase your testosterone levels with pure, safe, and effective ingredients. Let’s take a closer look at them!
What is TestoFuel?
TestoFuel is a testosterone booster that’s brought to you by a company called Roar Ambition. They’re home to a variety of different supplements, including Instant Knockout, Hunter Burn, HourGlass Fit, Hunter Test, Prime Male, and Hunter Focus — all unique in their own right.
Roar Ambition is dedicated to manufacturing a quality product that consumers are satisfied with. Everything they produce is made of natural ingredients and manufactured in GMP-certified facilities. In addition to TestoFuel, Roar Ambition also produces well-known supplements such as Hunter Burn, Instant Knockout, and Prime Male, among many others. With facilities in the US and UK, they both produce and ship locally around the world.
The 9 ingredients included in the TestoFuel formula are aimed at increasing free and total testosterone levels in the body. The ingredients are Vitamin K2, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Zinc, Magnesium, D-Aspartic Acid, Asian Red Panax Ginseng, Fenugreek Seed, and Oyster Extract.
What is Testo-Max?
Testo-Max is a testosterone-boosting supplement and Sustanon alternative brought to you by the CrazyBulk brand. They produce a wide range of different supplements, including D-Bal, HGH-X2, Trenorol, Anadrole, DecaDuro, Clenbutrol, Anvarol, Winsol, NO2-MAX, and more.
All of CrazyBulk’s supplements are 100% safe, natural, side-effect free, thoroughly researched, and manufactured in a GMP-certified facility. They’re sponsored by several different athletes, including Chris Tripp and Randy Smith — both of whom are bodybuilders and personal trainers.
There are 11 ingredients included in the Testo-Max formula that help the body produce free and total testosterone — Vitamin K1, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Boron, Zinc, BioPerine, Nettle Leaf Extract, Magnesium, D-Aspartic Acid, Fenugreek Extract, and Korean Red Ginseng Extract.
TestoFuel vs. Testo-Max: Comparison
TestoFuel and Testo-Max each have a unique look and feel, but they’re more closely related to one another than you’d think. Testo-Max features a white bottle, yellow top, and green label, while TestoFuel features a white bottle, white top, and a label that’s full of blue and orange.
When you look at the back of the labels, you start to realize just how similar they are. There might be 11 ingredients in Testo-Max and just 9 ingredients in TestoFuel, but they share seven of the same exact ingredients. There aren’t a whole lot of differences between the two formulas.
Both formulas are designed to naturally increase testosterone production in the body by providing the necessary ingredients to make it happen. If you’d like to learn more about how these formulas differ and compare to one another, we’ll discuss that in more detail below.
TestoFuel vs. Testo-Max: Supplement Formulation
When trying to determine which testosterone-boosting supplement is right for you, the formula is going to play an important role in that decision. That’s because the formula gives you a clear idea of what to expect when you start taking the supplement — both the good and the bad.
Despite the striking similarities between the TestoFuel and Testo-Max formulas, there are several key differences that need to be accounted for. Even the ingredients they share in common won’t have the same dosages. Don’t worry; we’ll break down all the similarities and differences below!
- Testo-Max and TestoFuel both contain Vitamin B6, which improves the body’s natural production of testosterone.
- Testo-Max and TestoFuel both contain 200mg of Magnesium, which increases free and total levels of testosterone.
- Testo-Max and TestoFuel both contain Asian Red Panax Ginseng, which increases DHT, luteinizing hormone, and free and total testosterone.
- Testo-Max and TestoFuel both contain Vitamin D3, which improves the body’s natural production of testosterone.
- Testo-Max and TestoFuel both contain 10mg of Zinc, which provides protection against testosterone deficiency.
- Testo-Max and TestoFuel both contain Fenugreek Seed Extract, which increases testosterone and inhibits enzymes that convert testosterone into estrogen (thanks to furostanolic saponins).
- Testo-Max and TestoFuel both contain D-Aspartic Acid, which increases the production and release of testosterone in the body, as well as the production of luteinizing hormone.
- Testo-Max contains 8mg of Boron, which improves the body’s metabolism of testosterone.
- Testo-Max contains 5mg of BioPerine, which improves nutrient absorption.
- Testo-Max contains 40mg of Nettle Leaf Extract, which decreases sex hormone-binding globulin in the body due to the presence of ligons.
- Testo-Max uses Vitamin K1 (increases Vitamin D absorption), while TestoFuel uses Vitamin K2 (more easily absorbed in the body).
- TestoFuel contains 100mg of Oyster Extract, which provides the body with Zinc (testosterone) and Dopamine (mood).
- Testo-Max uses 2,352mg of D-Aspartic Acid, while TestoFuel uses 2,300mg.
- Testo-Max uses 40mg of Fenugreek, while TestoFuel uses 100mg.
- Testo-Max uses 50mcg of Vitamin D3, while TestoFuel uses 100mcg.
- Testo-Max uses 40mg of Korean Red Ginseng, while TestoFuel uses 100mg.
- Testo-Max uses 20mg of Vitamin B6, while TestoFuel uses 5mg.
TestoFuel vs. Testo-Max: Supplement Benefits
Now that we’ve taken a look at the TestoFuel and Testo-Max formulas, you’re likely wondering what those ingredients do for your body. Understanding the benefits of each supplement is the next key factor when deciding which one is the right fit for you — after all, it’s why you’re here!
You’ll come to learn that both supplements claim to do the same thing — boost testosterone levels. Of course, there are a few differences between the two, as discussed above. And those differences do play a role in the benefits they provide, so let’s take a closer look at each one!
- Increases production of luteinizing hormone
- Increases production and release of free and total testosterone
- Protects the body against testosterone deficiency
- Increases production of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
- Slows the conversion of testosterone into estrogen
- Improves mood with an increase of dopamine
- Increases muscle, strength, energy, and self-esteem
- Reduces body fat
- Improves the recovery process
- Increases production and release of testosterone
- Increases testosterone metabolism
- Decreases sex hormone-binding globulin, making more testosterone available to the body
- Increases nutrient absorption in the body
- Increases production of luteinizing hormone and Dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
- Protects against deficiency of testosterone
- Reduces the rate of conversion of testosterone into estrogen
- Reduces recovery time, enhances workout performance, and increases strength
- Enhances sex drive and performance
TestoFuel vs. Testo-Max: Customer Feedback and Reviews
At this point, we’ve gone over the supplement formulation and the supplement benefits for both Testo-Max and TestoFuel. You have a firm idea of what they contain and what they could do for your body. Of course, there’s only one way to get a better idea — by trying it out for yourself.
Before you do that, however, it’s always a good idea to take other people’s experiences with the supplement into consideration. By reading customer feedback and testimonials from verified customers, you can see just how well the two supplements are perceived by real people.
TestoFuel Customer Reviews
TestoFuel comes with a lot of praise in the fitness community and is trusted by a wide range of different users. For example, they have a 4.0/5.0 star rating on Amazon with nearly 350 verified customer reviews. That’s pretty well, despite having a small sample size compared to others.
Only 30% of those customers reviewed the product with 1, 2, or 3 stars. Another 14% rated the supplement with 4 stars, and a whopping 55% gave it 5 stars. Those that gave it a bad review reported no difference and short-lived results — but that’s expected with any supplement today.
With that said, TestoFuel is a supplement that’s used and recommended by Robby Robinson — also known as Mr. Lifestyle. He’s a 2x Mr. America, 2x Mr. World, 2x Mr. International, 4x Mr. Universe, and 5x Mr. Olympia bodybuilder — so his recommendation means something.
Testo-Max Customer Reviews
CrazyBulk supplements doesn’t have the professional support that TestoFuel has, but they do have 30 verified reviews from Testo-Max customers listed on their website. Of those 30 reviews, a total of 24 rated the supplement 5 stars out of 5 stars — which is fairly impressive.
In addition to that, three other reviewers rated it 4 stars, and only three reviewers rated it 3 stars or less. The three less-than-impressive reviews reported that there were too many capsules per serving and weren’t seeing the results they were expecting — but that’s to be expected for some.
Unfortunately, the supplement isn’t available on Amazon, so we can’t get a good look at how it’s reviewed there. Of course, a 24/30 perfect rating on their website is a sure-tell sign that a majority of consumers are enjoying the product — and that’s exactly what you want to see.
TestoFuel vs. Testo-Max: Other Considerations
You might think we’ve covered everything there is to know about the TestoFuel and Testo-Max supplements, but we haven’t. There are still a few things that need to be mentioned before you can make an informed and quality decision on which supplement is best suited for your lifestyle.
Don’t worry. If it’s worth mentioning, we’ve got you covered. Below, we’re going to discuss some of the things that you might want to know before making a final decision. By the time we’re done, you’ll have a perfect idea of which supplement is right for you. Let’s take a closer look!
- Uses natural and safe ingredients
- Fast delivery around the world
- Updated formula with updated ingredients
- Doesn’t use proprietary blends
- Large doses of all the right ingredients
- Manufactured in GMP-certified and FDA-approved facilities in the US and UK
- Doesn’t use stimulants
- 4 capsules per day
- Buy bulk and save
- Free shipping worldwide
- Fast delivery (usually in 1-2 days)
- Stacks well with other CyberBulk supplements
- Rapid results in less than 2 weeks
- 4 capsules per day
TestoFuel vs. Testo-Max: Pricing
With that, it’s time to go over the cost of each supplement — something you’re likely wondering as you inch closer and closer to making a final decision. Whichever way you decide to go, you can rest easy knowing you’ll be getting a good deal if you’re buying more than one bottle.
TestoFuel is going to cost you $59 for a single bottle. But, if you stock up you can receive some discounts and free bottles. Two bottles are $118 but come with 1 extra bottle free (3 bottles total). Three bottles are $177 with a buy 3 bottles, get 1 free deal (4 bottles total). Finally, if you buy 12 bottles of TestoFuel, you can get 30% off. As long as you buy more than one bottle, you’ll get free shipping.
Testo-Max costs you $59.99 for one bottle, which includes $16 in savings since it retails for $75.99. If you’re looking for a deal, the discounts get higher as you buy in bulk, and once you hit 3 bottles you’ll receive a free extra bottle as well. At 6 bottles you’ll receive 2 extra bottles and at 9 bottles you’ll receive 3 extra bottles.
Additionally, right now, you can save 20% on Testo-Max with code “SALE20” at this link.
TestoFuel vs. Testo-Max: Which Testosterone Supplement Is Better?
Taking everything we discussed above into account, it’s clear to say that TestoFuel is the better supplement when compared to Testo-Max. It’s not that Testo-Max isn’t a good supplement, but you can’t go wrong with the massive bulk savings you receive when purchasing TestoFuel.
It’s important to note that Testo-Max has more ingredients, but TestoFuel has higher dosages and is better perceived by its customers — not to mention the recommendation from one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time, Robby Robinson. That’s tough for any formula to compete with.
Still looking to learn a little more about each of these testosterone boosters before making your final decision? If so, read our full review of TestoFuel here and our full review of Testo-Max here. All that’s left to do is order up!