Many people are in search of a shortcut to better cognitive performance, quicker learning, and better overall mood. Nootropic supplements are designed to do just that, but finding the right one can become difficult with so many different brands claiming to be the best.
You can save yourself a lot of time by simply looking over their ingredient list – some simple research will tell you whether or not they are a reputable brand.
One company took the nootropic market by storm when they became one of the first companies to take the supplement “mainstream.” HVMN Nootrobox has done a bit of rebranding since, but do they deliver a quality product?
What is HVMN Nootrobox?
Not only was Nootrobox one of the first nootropic supplements to go ‘mainstream,’ but it continues to deliver a quality product with versatility. Nootrobox supplements are designed to preserve and enhance a variety of cognitive and body functions.
One of the biggest things I like about HVMN Nootrobox is how they’ve introduced four different blends into one product. When you purchase from Nootrobox, you receive four different bottles with capsules designed to do different things. This makes it easy for the consumer to manage their intake and benefit.
Let’s take a closer look at what those four bottles do for you:
- HVMN Rise – This blend will target your memory and cognitive function, but will also reduce anxiety, stress, and improve your mood.
- HVMN Kado – This blend contains essential building blocks that help protect your mind and body. It also promotes bone and cardiovascular health, improves memory, and enhance mood.
- HVMN Sprint – This blend is more designed for short-term cognitive benefits, while the previous two promote more long-term benefits. Sprint helps with focus, concentration, alertness, energy, and relaxation.
- HVMN Yawn – This blend helps to turn every night’s sleep into your best night’s sleep by helping you fall asleep quicker, improving the quality of your sleep, and making you feel more refreshed after waking up.
With these four capsules, HVMN Nootrobox can help keep you prepared for any situation life throws at you. It’s no wonder the nootropic supplement has been featured in such publications like Bloomberg, Wall Street Journal, and Business Insider.
Of course, what really matters are the ingredients found in these four capsules. This is where many companies can turn a beautifully-marketed product into a bust. It seems like most nootropics on the market today either don’t pack enough heat or pack too much of the wrong heat — I guess you could say packing cold here.
HVMN put the consumer’s interest first when they separated their product into four different blends. You could say the same about their choice of ingredients in each product.
As we break down the ingredients of each blend, you’ll notice a trend — simple, yet effective ingredients. Let’s take a look.
This blend, which mostly acts as a memory-enhancer, only utilizes three ingredients. Luckily, these three ingredients have proven track records with supporting studies and research.
- Bacopa Monnieri – This ingredient is widely used in nootropic supplements, like Optimind and Thrivous Clarity, but it’s history in medicine dates back thousands of years. Known as one of the most effective memory-enhancers available, it can also help reduce anxiety.
- Ashwagandha – Another widely-used ingredient in nootropics, such as NeuroActiv6, this is an ingredient that dates back thousands of years, Ashwagandha reduces cortisol levels in the body. Cortisol is known as the stress hormone, making this ingredient a powerful mood-booster and stress-reliever.
- Citicoline – This rapidly-acting ingredient will help to strengthen your cognitive function by supporting levels of Acetylcholine. This will help to improve learning and memory performance, while also protecting neuron structure.
Personally, I like these ingredients. Bacopa Monnieri and Citicoline help to improve your cognitive function, while ashwagandha reduces stress and anxiety. This satisfies what they claim the blend should do for the consumer.
This blend, which mostly promotes bone and cardiovascular health while fighting inflammation, contains five ingredients. Although this is more than HVMN Rise, they keep the trend going with a strategic and careful choice of ingredients.
- Omega-3 – Commonly found in fish oil, Omega-3 acts as a signaler for the body, the building blocks for cell membranes, and helps absorb vitamins D & K (which will make more sense below). Omega-3 also has benefits for bone & cardiovascular health, cognitive function, and depression.
- Vitamin D3 – This vitamin is naturally produced from cholesterol and promotes strong bones, a strong heart, and a strong mind. Many people are deficient in Vitamin D3 due to the foods they eat, making this a great addition.
- Vitamin K1 & K2 – Also deficient in most diets, Vitamin K1 and K2 help promote a healthy bones and heart. These vitamins also play a major role in the structure of neuron cell membranes.
- Astaxanthin – Another naturally occurring ingredient, Astaxanthin is found in shrimp, salmon, lobster, crab, and algae. It has anti-inflammatory and ant-ioxidant traits and can protect against neurodegenerative disease.
Once again, a list of proven and 100% natural ingredients that together form a powerful blend. Seeing the breakdown of ingredients, it’s safe to say this blend does what it is intended to do.
This blend is mostly intended to enhance your focus, concentration, and alertness. Taken for it’s short-term benefits, HVMN Sprint can help any consumer crack down to business and get tasks completed. Let’s see if the ingredients follow suit.
- Caffeine – Derived from xanthine, caffeine is known to boost energy, alertness, endurance, and working memory. It is one of the most used substances in the world.
- L-Theanine – This amino acid helps to reduce stress and anxiety by promoting a relaxed feeling. It is commonly found in tea.
- Ginseng – Known to improve reaction times, cognitive function, and relaxation, this leaf extract has been used for hundreds of years.
Again, nothing to hate here. Caffeine is a common part of everyone’s diet as is, whether it be soda, coffee, or any other guilty pleasure. L-Theanine is an excellent combination alongside caffeine, which is shown to reverse the increased blood pressure. It can also improve word recognition, mood, attention span, and processing speed.
Lastly, we have the supplement designed for bedtime, HVMN Yawn. Once again, we have a simple list of ingredients — four to be exact. We’ve already seen one of those ingredients and you’ve likely heard of the other three, so let’s get to it.
- L-Theanine – This ingredient was also found in the HVMN Sprint blend, but it makes a return in the Yawn blend for good reason. L-Theanine is commonly found in tea and can help reduce stress and anxiety. Perfect for right before bed.
- L-Glycine – Another amino acid, L-Glycine has several benefits including falling asleep quicker, improved sleep quality, better mood when waking up, and improved cognitive function as you start your day.
- Magnesium Glycinate – Magnesium is a dietary supplement that is required for daily intake, yet many people don’t get enough of it. Not only can it help improve the quality of your sleep, but the glycinate will help increase the bioavailability of magnesium in your body.
- Melatonin – This is a hormone naturally produced by your brain that helps induce and regulate sleep. It has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, in addition to its sleep benefits.
HVMN Yawn is perfect for anyone who feels they don’t get enough out of their sleep. Whether that means difficulty falling asleep, waking up often, waking up on the wrong side of the bed, or just dealing with a “droggy” feeling to start the day. Its blend of natural and safe ingredients make it safe for consumer use.
Dosage, Packaging, & Pricing
Adding to the list of things I like about this product(s), it is very straight forward about what you get with each blend. As we went through above, they do a great job of detailing the ingredients. They also let you know how much of each ingredient is in each serving.
Let’s take a look at the dosage of each blend:
HVMN Rise (2 capsules)
Bacopa Monnieri – 300mg
Ashwagandha – 250mg
Citicoline – 250mg
HVMN Kado (2 capsules)
Omega-3 – 470mg DHA, 235mg EPA
Vitamin D3 – 2000 IU
Vitamin K1 – 500mcg
Vitamin K2 – 100mcg
Astaxanthin – 2mg
HVMN Sprint (2 capsules)
Caffeine – 200mg
L-Theanine – 200mg
Ginseng – 400mg
HVMN Yawn (1 capsule)
L-Theanine – 100mg
L-Glycine – 500mg
Magnesium Glycinate – 250mg
Melatonin – 1mg
Each bottle comes with 30 capsules in a beautifully-packaged bottle. It’s simple, yet attractive with its red and black text. They do a great job of labeling each blend and detailing the benefits right on the label. I really love how they put the consumer first with their business decisions.
As far as pricing, they make that simple too. For $109.95, you will receive one bottle of each blend (30 capsules), giving you a good supply of each benefit. You can save a little money by starting a monthly subscription — save 10% for a total of $98.96 every month.
Claims vs. Reality
Well, there’s not much to see here. HVMN Nootrobox not only clearly states what each blend is intended to do, but the ingredients back that up and so do the customer reviews.
If you’re looking for something to enhance your cognitive function over time, HVMN Rise can do that. If you’re someone who would benefit more from short-term cognitive performance, HVMN Sprint could be right for you.
On the other hand, if you’re looking for something that will target your bone and cardiovascular health, HVMN Kado is a great product. Finally, if you can’t sleep or want better sleep and better morning-afters, HVMN Yawn could be what you’ve been missing.
Many customers begin to notice the benefits right away, allowing them to perform at maximum levels quickly.
Pros vs. Cons
There’s a lot to like about this product and to be honest, not that much to hate. Their blends do what they claim to do and they don’t waste anyone’s time with unwanted or harmful ingredients. HVMN Nootrobox has put together a box of goodies for anyone to enjoy.
- Instead of packing all benefits in one capsule, HVMN separates them
- Ease of use
- HVMN Rise has long-term cognitive benefits
- HVMN Kado has strong anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties
- HVMN Sprint has short-term cognitive benefits
- HVMN Yawn can massively improve your sleep
- These blends are both designed to improve brain health, but also body health
- Dosage of each ingredient clearly labeled
- Scientifically proven ingredients
- A lot of support from past customers
- User should check for allergies to any ingredients
- Multiple blends means multiple intakes
- Some say it can cause gastric issues
- Can be pricey if you’re not looking for all of the benefits
Personally, I really like this product and think it can have some remarkable effects on the customer. Not only would it make a great gift for someone looking to get the most out of their brain performance, but it could be the perfect gift for yourself!
HVMN Nootrobox’s powerful group of blends made of safe ingredients is tough to find on the nootropic market today. Nootrobox was one of the first nootropic supplements to go “mainstream,” and I’m sure they glad they did.