- Skald vs. RazaLEAN: About the Supplements
- Comparison: Skald vs. RazaLEAN
- Skald vs. RazaLEAN: Supplement Formulation
- Skald vs. RazaLEAN: Supplement Benefits
- Skald vs. RazaLEAN: Customer Feedback & Reviews
- Skald vs. RazaLEAN: Other Considerations
- Skald vs. RazaLEAN: Supplement Value
- Skald vs. RazaLEAN: Which Supplement Is Better?
If burning fat and losing weight were easy, everyone would do it, and no one would need help with it. Unfortunately, that’s not the case. Too many of us either don’t know how to burn fat the right way or aren’t prepared to make the necessary lifestyle changes in order to facilitate it properly.
What most people don’t know is that fat cells only exist for one reason — to store fat that’s later used as energy when glucose isn’t available. Since most people eat a high-sugar and high-fat diet, combined with a low-activity lifestyle, the body is forced to store the excess fat for later.
This results in the body creating a large amount of fat cells to make room for it all, but it also increases the size of existing fat cells. The faster this happens, the more these fat cells act in abnormal ways — storing energy at a high rate and releasing it at a slow rate. That’s not good.
For those that want to burn fat and lose weight naturally, the best way is to replace bad fats with healthy fats and make sure you burn enough calories with an active lifestyle. You have to train your body to use stored fat for energy at a higher rate, while storing fat for energy at a lower rate.
Of course, that can be difficult for some people and requires some changes to your current lifestyle. If you’re someone who needs extra assistance maintaining those changes, you could benefit from certain fat-burning and weight loss supplements — such as Skald and RazaLEAN.
These two weight loss/fat burning supplements are well-known and popular within the industry. The question is, which one of them is the better choice? That’s what we’re here to figure out. We’ll help you decide which supplement is worth using and which to pass on in this thorough comparison of Skald vs. RazaLEAN.
Let’s get started!
Skald vs. RazaLEAN: About the Supplements
Skald and RazaLEAN are two fat-burning and weight loss supplements that receive a lot of hype in the market today. They’re in no way new to the scene and have been available for an extremely long time, yet most people have likely never been introduced to either one of them.
Don’t worry, we’re going to break down everything you need to know about both — including what they are, what the formulas consist of, what benefits they provide, how valuable they are, and any other considerations we deem necessary when deciding which one is right for you.
What is Skald?
Skald is a fat-burning supplement that’s brought to you by BELDT Labs, the same manufacturer that supplies the Gusst, Rebaar, Keen, Prizm, Vasst, Crusch, Vivvid, CLA-1000, Flaxseed Oil, 5-HTP Plus, Probiotic, Collagen Peptides, Turmeric, Vitamin D3, and Stave supplements.
BELDT Labs is committed to quality assurance with their supplements. They deliver innovative formulations with premium-grade ingredients that are manufactured under strict protocols and elite standards. That’s why their supplements generally come with high recommendations.
The Skald formula features a proprietary blend of nine ingredients — caffeine anhydrous, Green Tea Leaf Extract, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Juniper Extract, White Willow Bark Extract, Verbascum thapsus Leaf Extract, Elecampane Root Powder, BioPerine, and Black Pepper Fruit Extract.
What is RazaLEAN?
We know that RazaLEAN is made in the USA and made in an FDA-approved facility that’s GMP-certified for quality. We also know that the makers of RazaLEAN have been formulating supplements for over 19 years, and they claim RazaLEAN to be their best supplement yet.
The RazaLEAN formula contains 12 key ingredients, including Cayenne Pepper, Caffeine Anhydrous, Caffeine Citrate, Green Tea, Kelp, Apple Cider Vinegar, L-Arginine HCL, Turmeric Root, Rhodiola, Garcinia Cambogia, Green Coffee Bean Extract, and Raspberry Ketones.
Comparison: Skald vs. RazaLEAN
With most supplements in the market, the formulas are so similar that you end up choosing between which one has the better packaging. That’s not the case with Skald and RazaLEAN. Not only do they feature different packaging, but their formulas are totally different from one another.
Skald is certainly the cheaper option, but you can save money when buying multiple bottles of RazaLEAN. No matter which one you decide to try, you’ll be directed to take one capsule per day to start, but have the option of taking two capsules per day once your body grows a tolerance.
Unfortunately, neither one is 100% transparent about their supplement. RazaLEAN doesn’t provide the company name of the manufacturer or show you the ingredient label. Skald provides both of those, but their formula consists of a proprietary blend that doesn’t specify dosages.
Skald vs. RazaLEAN: Supplement Formulation
Anytime you’re interested in purchasing a supplement, the most important factor you need to consider is the formula. Not doing your research on the formula could be devastating, especially if it contains ingredients that are either not safe, not effective, or not necessary for the body.
In regards to Skald’s formula and RazaLEAN’s formula, the two are far from similar. Not only do they both contain different ingredients, but we have no idea what the dosages are like for each ingredient. There’s a bit of a mystery with both supplements, but we’ll teach you what we do know!
- Both supplements are formulated with a proprietary blend.
- Both formulas contain caffeine anhydrous to increase energy.
- Both formulas contain green tea leaf extract to provide a soothing energy boost.
- Both formulas require one capsule per day — two if the body can tolerate it.
- Skald contains N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine to enhance performance while under stress.
- Skald contains Juniper Extract to reduce blood pressure and inflammation.
- Skald contains White Willow Bark Extract to reduce pain and may help you burn fat.
- Skald contains Verbascum thapsus Leaf Powder to reduce irritation and inflammation.
- Skald contains Elecampane Root Powder to reduce inflammation, kill bacteria, and improve respiratory health.
- Skald contains BioPerine and Black Pepper Fruit Extract to improve nutrient absorption.
- RazaLEAN contains cayenne pepper (Capsicum) to enhance metabolism, increase fat oxidation, and reduce body fat.
- RazaLEAN contains caffeine citrate for a short-term energy boost.
- RazaLEAN contains kelp to increase metabolism and help the body burn more calories.
- RazaLEAN contains apple cider vinegar to lower blood sugar, enhance metabolism, suppress hunger, and reduce fat storage.
- RazaLEAN contains L-Arginine HCL to increase nitric oxide and improve blood flow.
- RazaLEAN contains rhodiola to help you lose weight, increase energy, improve brain function, and lower stress levels.
- RazaLEAN contains turmeric root extract to reduce inflammation in the body.
- RazaLEAN contains garcinia cambogia to inhibit citrate lyase, which turns sugar into fat cells.
- RazaLEAN contains green coffee bean extract to aid weight loss via chlorogenic acid.
- RazaLEAN contains raspberry ketones to reduce fatty liver and reduce overall body fat.
Skald vs. RazaLEAN: Supplement Benefits
Despite their completely different formulas, both Skald and RazaLEAN are designed to do the same thing for the human body — lose weight and burn fat. Of course, they do so in a variety of different ways, especially considering the unique ingredients each formula consists of.
It should be noted that both supplements work best when combined with a healthy diet and a regular exercise routine — which are the real winners when trying to lose weight and burn fat. The supplement will help, but it won’t do everything for you. You’ll have to put in some effort.
- Increases energy levels
- Enhances performance during fat-burning workouts
- Improves physical endurance
- Ignites calorie-burning process
- Provides respiratory support
- Suppresses hunger and controls appetite
- Increases metabolism and provides thermogenic properties
- Reduces inflammation and lowers blood sugar levels
- Increases nitric oxide and improves blood flow
- Suppresses hunger and reduces stress levels
- 3-stage energy support for sustained energy levels
- Blocks fat production and reduces fat storage
- Increases endurance and physical performance
Skald vs. RazaLEAN: Customer Feedback & Reviews
Before you zero in on a supplement that you like, you should always take a good look at the customer feedback and reviews to get an idea of other people’s experience with the formula. This can give you valuable insight into whether it’s worth the investment or if it’s over-hyped.
Of course, you want to keep in mind that not every supplement is going to work for everyone. What works for one person might not work for you. The key here is finding a supplement that works for a majority of people. If you can find that, you’ll have a good chance of seeing results.
Skald has been on the market for quite some time, though the reviews on their official website only date back to January 2021. Their Amazon reviews date back several years, which is a good sign. Overall, it has garnered quite a bit of interest since being welcomed to the market.
On Amazon, Skald has a 3.4/5.0 star rating with just under 3,000 verified customer reviews. Only 55% of those reviews rated it 4 or 5 stars, with 22% rating it 3 or 2 stars, and 23% rating it just 1 star. A lot of customers reported heartburn, weight gain, and a lack of energy increase.
On their official website, they feature another 500 verified customer reviews with a much better 4.3/5.0 star rating. 71% of reviewers rated it 5 stars, and another 14% rated it 4 stars. Only 15% rated it three stars or lower. That’s good, considering these are all reviews from 2021.
Like we’ve mentioned before, RazaLEAN is a little more mysterious than Skald. It’s sold under a Vitalina brand on Amazon, but doesn’t have any reviews. That’s a bit considering, especially considering Amazon reviews are generally helpful when trying to find a quality supplement.
On their official website, they don’t feature a lot of testimonials. In fact, they’ve only hand-picked three testimonials and showcase some before and after photos — who knows if those are honest. They do, however, claim to have satisfied 87,000 customers with a 97% reorder rate.
Skald vs. RazaLEAN: Other Considerations
Now that we’ve taken a long look at the supplement formulation, supplement benefits, and customer reviews behind both Skald and RazaLEAN, you probably think we’ve covered everything there is to know about each supplement. Well, you’re wrong because there’s more.
To ensure you’re given every last bit of information we have regarding these two formulas; we’re going to break down some of the other considerations we deem important when deciding between the two. They might be tiny details, but they’re important in the grand scheme of things.
- One capsule per day
- Take 15-30 minutes before breakfast on an empty stomach
- Take 2 capsules if you don’t drink a lot of caffeine throughout the day
- Cycle off for 2 weeks after 6 weeks of use
- Proprietary blend is a total of 356 mg
- Each capsule has 110 mg of caffeine
- Made in the USA in a GMP-certified and FDA-approved facility
- 100% guarantee
- One capsule per day
- Proprietary blend of 610 mg
- Can take two capsules if the body tolerates it
- Made in the USA in a GMP-certified and FDA-approved facility
- Free shipping when purchasing more than 2 bottles
- 100% money-back guarantee
- No fillers or diluents
Skald vs. RazaLEAN: Supplement Value
By now, you’re likely wondering what these two supplements are going to cost you. After all, that’s an extremely important factor, especially for those on a budget and considering how expensive most supplements are today. Don’t worry; we’ll break it all down for you below.
Skald is going to run you $49 per bottle (60 capsules, two months). They do offer deals if you purchase multiple bottles, 3 bottles will cost $41.65/bottle (15% savings), and the 6 bottle bundle will cost $39.20/bottle (20% savings). They also provide a 100% guarantee, in case you aren’t impressed with your results.
RazaLEAN is going to run you $70 per bottle (60 capsules, two months), although they list the retail price at a whopping $90. Shipping is $4.95 when purchasing 1 bottle, but you get free shipping on orders of 2 bottles or more. They also offer a free bottle when purchasing 2 bottles or 2 free bottles when purchasing 3 bottles.
Skald vs. RazaLEAN: Which Supplement Is Better?
Taking everything we discussed above into account, Skald is likely the better option over RazaLEAN — especially if you’re looking to purchase one bottle. If you’re interested in stocking up, you might be better off going with RazaLEAN considering the deals when bundling.
With that said, there’s a lot of mystery behind both of these supplements. They both use a proprietary blend, which isn’t ideal — though Skald does disclose the amount of caffeine, whereas RazaLEAN doesn’t. You also have to factor in the number of bad reviews for Skald — as well as the lack of reviews for RazaLEAN.
At the end of the day, they’re both generally regarded as safe when taking them as directed. It’s best to only take one capsule per day when starting out. If that works well, continue to take it at that dosage. If it doesn’t work well for you, it’s time to find a new supplement.
If you’re looking to learn a bit more about each option before making your final choice, you can check out our full review of Skald here and our full review of RazaLEAN here. Additionally, if you’d like to consider alternatives, we recommend taking a look at Burn Lab Pro or Hunter Burn.