- TestoGen vs. TestoFuel: About the Supplements
- TestoGen vs. TestoFuel: Comparison
- TestoGen vs. TestoFuel: Supplement Formulation
- TestoGen vs. TestoFuel: Supplement Benefits
- TestoGen vs. TestoFuel: Customer Feedback and Reviews
- TestoGen vs. TestoFuel: Other Considerations
- TestoGen vs. TestoFuel: Supplement Value
- TestoGen vs. TestoFuel: Which Supplement Is Better?
Testosterone is a hormone that’s produced in the male testicles, as well as the female ovaries — though in smaller amounts. The production starts to peak during puberty but eventually starts to decrease around the age of 30. This is why so many people suffer from low T levels in the body.
In addition to testosterone naturally decreasing, injuries and chronic health conditions can also lead to a decrease. Some symptoms of low T levels include a lowered sex drive, less energy, weight gain, depression, mood changes, low self-esteem, less body hair, and thinner bones.
For those experiencing low testosterone, there are a variety of ways to reverse it — such as testosterone replacement therapy. Of course, most people aren’t interested in testosterone replacement therapy. Instead, most people would rather turn to the use of supplements.
While there’s no way to supplement with testosterone, there are ingredients and nutrients that help increase the natural production of testosterone in the body. Two supplements that claim to do exactly that are TestoGen and TestoFuel — which we’re going to take a closer look at now.
Which is the better testosterone supplement? Let’s find out in this comparison of TestoGen vs. TestoFuel!
TestoGen vs. TestoFuel: About the Supplements
Anyone searching for a testosterone-boosting supplement is sure to come across TestoGen and TestoFuel. They’re two of the most popular supplements in this niche market and come with a wide amount of support across the industry. Better yet, there’s a reason why they’re so popular.
To start things off, we’re going to talk a little bit about the supplements and the companies behind their formulas. Don’t worry; we’ll break down the ingredients, what’s similar between the two, what’s different, the benefits, the feedback, the value, and everything in-between below!
What is TestoGen?
TestoGen is a popular testosterone-boosting supplement owned and manufactured by Muscle Club Limited. They’re the same supplement brand that brings you BlackWolf (pre-workout), the Brutal Force supplement line (steroid alternatives), and PrimeShred (fat-burner).
They’re dedicated to providing formulas that utilize 100% safe and effective ingredients that are manufactured in FDA-approved facilities in the United States and the United Kingdom. They are represented by their brand ambassador, Will Pounder (a former Marine and fitness advocate).
The TestoGen formula contains 11 ingredients designed to boost free and total testosterone levels in the body –Vitamin K1, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Boron, Zinc, Magnesium, D-Aspartic Acid, Fenugreek Extract, Korean Red Ginseng Extract, Nettle Leaf Extract, and BioPerine.
What is TestoFuel?
TestoFuel is another popular testosterone-boosting supplement brought to you by Roar Ambition. They’re the same brand that brings you fat-burners (Instant Knockout, Hunter Burn, HourGlass Fit), testosterone boosters (Hunter Test, Prime Male), and nootropics (Hunter Focus).
All Roar Ambition supplements are locally produced and locally shipped from GMP-certified facilities in both the United States and the United Kingdom. They’re made from 100% natural ingredients, and they respect the environment to ensure you receive the highest-quality product possible.
The TestoFuel formula contains 9 safe and effective ingredients designed to boost both free and total testosterone levels in the body — Vitamin K2, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Magnesium, Zinc, D-Aspartic Acid, Asian Red Panax Ginseng, Fenugreek Seed, and Oyster Extract.
TestoGen vs. TestoFuel: Comparison
If you were to look at the supplement bottles for TestoGen and TestoFuel at a distance, they would look like two completely different supplements. TestoFuel is colorful with blue and orange marketing, while TestoGen is more neutral with an all-black design and white/green lettering.
If you were to take a closer look at the two supplements, you would notice they’re much more similar than they appear. While TestoGen has 11 ingredients and TestoFuel has 9 ingredients, they actually share 7 of the same ingredients — meaning there are only a few subtle differences.
With that said, they’re both designed to do the same things for the human body. Although they don’t provide the body with a direct source of testosterone, they provide a string of ingredients that help the body produce its own testosterone naturally. We’ll discuss more about this below!
TestoGen vs. TestoFuel: Supplement Formulation
Like we mentioned above, there are a lot of similarities between the TestoGen and TestoFuel formulas, but that doesn’t mean they’re the exact same supplement. There are a few key differences that set them apart from each other, which are extremely critical to your decision.
It’s also important to note that while these two formulas share a lot of the same ingredients, they don’t share the same dosages of those ingredients. This is something you’ll want to take into account when trying to decide which supplement is best suited for your body and lifestyle.
- They both utilize D-Aspartic Acid for producing luteinizing hormone and increasing the production and release of testosterone.
- They both utilize Fenugreek Extract, which contains furostanolic saponins that inhibit enzymes that convert testosterone to estrogen.
- They both utilize 10mg of Zinc, which protects the body against testosterone deficiency.
- They both utilize Vitamin D3, which boosts the natural testosterone production process.
- They both utilize Asian Red Panax Ginseng, which increases free and total testosterone, DHT, and luteinizing hormone.
- They both utilize 200mg of Magnesium, which increases free and total testosterone.
- They both utilize Vitamin B6, which boosts the natural testosterone production process.
- TestoGen provides 2,352mg of D-Aspartic Acid, but TestoFuel contains 2,300mg.
- TestoGen provides 40mg of Fenugreek Seed, while TestoFuel contains 100mg.
- TestoGen provides 50mcg of Vitamin D3, while TestoFuel contains 100mcg.
- TestoGen provides 40mg of Korean Red Ginseng Extract, while TestoFuel contains 100mg.
- TestoGen provides 20mg of Vitamin B6, while TestoFuel contains 5mg.
- TestoFuel contains 18mcg of Vitamin K2 (better absorbed by the body), while TestoGen contains 20mcg of Vitamin K1 (not absorbed as easily).
- TestoFuel contains 100mg of Oyster Extract, which provides the body with Zinc and Dopamine.
- TestoGen contains 5mg of BioPerine, which improves nutrient absorption in the body.
- TestoGen contains 40mg of Nettle Leaf Extract, which contains ligons that decrease sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG).
- TestoGen contains 8mg of Boron, which increases testosterone metabolism.
TestoGen vs. TestoFuel: Supplement Benefits
As we learned above, the TestoGen and TestoFuel supplements have similar formulas. Not only that, but they claim to do the same thing inside the body — boost testosterone levels by providing the body with the necessary ingredients. Of course, there’s more to it than just that.
Now that we’ve had an opportunity to break down the supplement formulation, we can take a closer look at the benefits each supplement provides the body — whether you’re male or female. Although similar, you’ll notice a few key differences that could persuade you one way or another.
- Protects against testosterone deficiency
- Increases testosterone production process
- Slows the conversion rate of testosterone into estrogen
- Increases levels of luteinizing hormone and Dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
- Improved nutrient absorption with BioPerine
- Decreases levels of sex hormone-binding globulin, which makes more testosterone available to the body
- Increases testosterone metabolism
- Boosts energy, beats fatigue, enhances workout performance, builds muscle and strength, burns body fat, revives sex drive, and increases mood
- Increases production and release of free and total testosterone
- Increases production of luteinizing hormone
- Provides protection against testosterone deficiency
- Increases production of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
- Inhibits enzymes that convert testosterone into estrogen
- Increases dopamine levels, which improves mood
- Increases muscle, strength, energy, and self-esteem
- Reduces body fat and improves the recovery process
TestoGen vs. TestoFuel: Customer Feedback and Reviews
By now, you have a fairly good idea of what’s included in these two testosterone-boosting supplements and how they can benefit the body. You understand the formula and can differentiate one from the other — two things that are important when finding the right one.
While you’ve had a chance to form your own opinion on TestoGen and TestoFuel, it’s not a bad idea to take other people’s opinions into consideration — especially those that have purchased and tried the supplements. That’s where customer feedback and testimonials play a big role.
TestoGen Customer Reviews
TestoGen is one of the most popular and well-received testosterone-boosting supplements available on the market today. They have satisfied over 85,000 male customers in over 134 different countries around the world since 2014 — and are still going strong to this day.
Not only that, but they’ve been featured in publications such as Discover, Men’s Health, Men’s Journal, and LA Weekly. If you head over to their website, you’ll find numerous testimonials and feedback from verified customers that had a successful experience with the supplement.
As far as their Amazon account, they’ve garnered a 3.9/5.0 star rating with nearly 1,500 verified customer reviews. 66% of reviewers rated it 4 or 5 stars, 15% rated it 3 stars, and just 17% rated it 2 or 1 stars. Some customers reported no difference, but that’s expected with anything.
TestoFuel Customer Reviews
TestoFuel is a supplement that’s not only used, but also recommended by one of the most well-known bodybuilders in the world — Robby Robinson, aka Mr. Lifestyle. He’s a 2x Mr. America, 2x Mr. World, 2x Mr. International, 4x Mr. Universe, and 5x Mr. Olympia bodybuilder.
Aside from that, TestoFuel comes with an impressive 4.0/5.0 star rating on Amazon out of 350 reviews — with only 30% of verified customers rating it three stars or below. 14% rated it 4 stars, and 55% rated it a perfect 5 stars. That’s a good sign that a majority of people enjoyed it.
Those that rated it under 3 stars reported no difference in workout performance — and those that saw a little boost reported short-lived results. Of course, those types of reviews are expected with any supplement in today’s market, so don’t let it discourage you when making a decision.
TestoGen vs. TestoFuel: Other Considerations
Aside from the supplement formulation, supplement benefits, and customer feedback, there are a few other considerations that should play a role in your final decision. They’re considerations most people don’t think about before buying a product, but they’re just as important as anything.
To be honest, it wouldn’t be right if we didn’t walk you through those considerations as well. Since we want you to make the best decision possible when searching for a new daily testosterone-boosting formula, we’re going to break down every little thing you need to know!
- 100% transparent formula
- Safe, natural, and quality-assured
- Ingredients backed by clinical studies and research papers
- Free of fillers, chemicals, synthetics, GMOs, soy, gluten, dairy, and caffeine
- 4 capsules per day in the morning
- Available in Instant Booster drops
- Results in as little as 2 weeks
- Manufactured in FDA-approved and GMP-certified facilities
- Has facilities in the US and UK
- Free worldwide shipping
- Buy bulk, save more
- Save 20% with discount code
- Bonus gifts — workout guides, recipe book, and weekly downloadable content via email
- 100-day money-back guarantee
- Only utilizes safe and natural ingredients
- Large doses of the right ingredients
- No use of proprietary blends
- Updated formula, not outdated
- Fast delivery, no matter where you are
- Manufactured in GMP-certified and FDA-approved facilities
- Has facilities in both the United Kingdom and the United States
- 4 capsules per day
TestoGen vs. TestoFuel: Supplement Value
By now, you’re likely wondering what these two supplements are going to cost you. The good news is no matter which supplement you end up going with; you’ll be able to save a respectable amount of money by buying bulk. That’s good news for those that want to stock up early.
TestoGen is going to run you $60 for one bottle, $120 for three bottles (buy 2, get 1 free), and $180 for five bottles (buy 3, get 2 free). You can also combine it with Instant Booster drops — $90 for one bottle of each, $190 for three bottles of each, and $285 for five bottles of each.
TestoFuel will run you $59 for one bottle, $118 for three bottles (buy 2, get 1 free), $177 for five bottles (buy 3, get 2 free; plus free shipping), and $495.60 for twelve bottles (30% off, plus free shipping). The more you buy, the better.
TestoGen vs. TestoFuel: Which Supplement Is Better?
TestoFuel and TestoGen are two extremely similar formulas. TestoGen gives you more bang for your buck with the addition of BioPerine, Nettle Leaf Extract, and Boron — while TestoFuel only adds on Oyster Extract, in addition to the eight ingredients they share in common.
With that said, TestoFuel does give you higher dosages with most of the ingredients, which is certainly a plus. When deciding between the two, it will likely come down to the price and how much you’re willing to spend. If you’re buying in bulk, TestoFuel might be the way to go.
If you’re not buying in bulk, TestoGen is the preferred option — especially considering you get free bonus gifts, free shipping no matter what, a 20% discount code with your purchase, and the option to combine the capsules with Instant Booster drops for a more effective experience.
Still looking to learn a bit more about each option before making your final call? If so, check out our full review of TestoGen here and our full review of TestoFuel here to learn more. Get the right supplement and get going!