FortiFX protein bars are loaded with nutrition designed to boost you with high-quality energy during your training.
Although you may think that most bars are alike, covered by a smooth coating on the outside and a mixture of grainy and crunchy granola in the center, the texture of these protein bars is what sets it apart as a unique find on the market.
FortiFX are combined with a mixture of protein and granola bar.
Coming in a variety of different flavors, these protein bars are vegetarian-friendly, gluten-free, and naturally flavored to keep you healthy while on your journey to a fitter lifestyle.
Benefits of Protein Bars
Whether it’s post- or pre-training, if you’re trying to get into consuming protein bars for a recommended energy source, here are some of the benefits of adding this food into your nutritional regimen:
- They help in increasing the synthesis of protein muscle hence building more muscle mass.
- Protein bars can increase power and strength.
- If you have been involved in an intense workout, having a protein bar will improve the recovery process.
- Protein bars can help in weight loss by reducing body fat.
- Protein bars increase satiety and reduce ghrelin hence reducing appetite.
- Intake of protein bars can help in stabilizing the sugar level in the body.
- Protein bars can help in reducing the risk of diabetes and improving the health of the heart.
- Since protein bars are high in fiber, they can reduce the blood pressure.
- They can be used to strengthen bones.
The Benefits of Eating FortiFX Protein Bars
Although you might argue that all protein bars taste the same, the texture, taste, and benefits of FortiFX protein bars set you apart.
Picking FortiFX over other protein bar brands can not only help you take it to the next level in training and in recovery, here are some other benefits of the brand:
- They’re 320 calories—which is a lot more than others on the market. So, if you’re tired of protein bars not making the cut when it comes to filling you up, FortiFX might be the bar you’re looking for. Especially if you’re looking to build muscle or need extra calorie support because you are active all day, this protein bar is suitable for you.
- The full trio of carbohydrates, dietary fats and protein. Although these protein bars are rather high in carbs, but they’re extremely low in sugar levels. This means that they give you an energy boost that you need without spiking your blood glucose levels.
- Convenient as most bars—this hefty small package packs a punch if you find yourself on the go. You can even go so far as taking it as a meal replacement.
- If you find yourself having a consistent, high-level of appetite, FortiFX is ideal for you.
- This protein bar will increase your recovery after a workout session, so it can be taken post- or pre-workout.
To help break everything down for you, each bar of FortiFX provide the following:
- 320 calories to help in development and repair of muscles, as well as provide you with that full feeling for much longer.
- 13 grams of fat with no trans fats in these protein bars.
- To ensure that your heart is healthy, this protein bar has only 10 milligrams of cholesterol.
- Only 4 grams of sugar, which is very low compared to other protein bars.
- To support the growth and development of lean muscle, this protein bar has 20 grams of protein.
Ingredients of FortiFX protein bar
The following are the top five ingredients used to manufacture FortiFX protein bar:
- Proprietary FortiFX WHEY [MILK] Protein Blend (WHEY [MILK] Protein Isolate.
- WHEY [MILK] Protein Concentrate [MILK]).
- Vegetable Glycerin.
- Glucose Syrup.
- SOY Protein Isolate.
The rest of the ingredients can be found on the link below:
Flavors of FortiFX protein bar
Another great thing about FortiFX protein bars? They come in a variety of different flavors, which can help you mix up your taste buds when you get in a nutritional rut:
1) FortiFX Multi-layered Protein Crisp Bar – Chocolate
If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it, right?
There’s a reason why chocolate is one of the most popular flavors when it comes to protein bars on the market.
The chocolate flavored choice will bring you back to your Rice Krispy-styled childhood, with a crispy center in the middle and a chocolatey-I-can’t-believe-this-is-good-for-me flavor on the outside.
From being glazed with chocolate, drizzled with creamier chocolate, and toughed out with studded granola, there are textures to please any palate—and help you push yourself in any workout.
2) FortiFX Multi-layered Crisp Bar – Honey Almond
Crammed with crunchy texture, the honey-almond flavor is as smooth on the outside as it is crunchy on the inside. For a great first impression, the honey-almond flavoring is finished off with a white chocolate icing on the outside and drizzled with a honey glaze.
If this sweet and salty combination sounds like a dessert-dream, then you’ll be happy to know you get all that kind of flavoring with the limit of 320 calories.
3) FortiFX Multi-Layered Crisp Bar – Pretzel
Any brand can present you with a plain, cereal-textured, factory-flavored bar.
However, from the crunch on the inside to the crunch on the outside, the pretzel flavored FortiFX bar can satisfy. If you need an impressive, multi-layered snack, the pretzel laced, not-too-sweet yet salty combination of pretzels, granola, and dark and milk chocolate can fit the bill.
4) FortiFX Multi-Layered Crisp Bar – Peanut Butter
A big fan of peanut butter but don’t like the extra calories? This multi-layered protein crisp bar can satisfy—and give you the taste you’re looking for (without all the extra calorie-cost).
From glazed, peanut butter-infused, chocolate icing down to its granola chunked, crispy center, this flavor of bars offers an entire new dessert experience with the fortification of a training supplement.
Why the FortiFX Multi-Layered Crisp Bar?
All their ingredients are gluten-free, vegetarian-friendly, and naturally-flavored—made with real granola and high in protein. FortiFX is probably best for people who want a meal replacement or a high-calorie snack for bulking. These bars contain nearly twice the calories of other popular bars (like Built Bars). That can be viewed as a pro or a con, depending on what your fitness goals are.
FortiFX safety and side effects
FortiFX is a tasty protein bar full of flavors but it is not suitable for everyone.
If you are allergic to SOY, MILK, ALMOND, and PEANUTS, these protein bars could cause allergic reactions.
Who are FortiFX Protein Bars best for?
If you are focusing on building muscle through weightlifting, the FortiFX protein bar could be for you as it is high in protein. If you also involved in high-intensity workout sessions, these protein bars can supply you with enough energy to carry on for a longer period.
Where to Buy and Costs
It cost $27 for a box of 12 FortiFX protein bars or $35 for a box of 20.
This is a very reasonable price because the flavor of these protein bars is great and they are of good quality.
You can purchase these protein bars online, through their site.
In general, protein bars are great for building muscle mass and giving you high-quality energy when you‘re working out.
With multiple flavors to choose from and a complex consistency, FortiFX makes for a high-quality protein bar choice.