Testosterone is an essential hormone for male health. The most obvious benefits of testosterone are the sexual benefits. When most people think of testosterone, they think of enhanced performance in the bedroom, but the benefits go much further than that. With more testosterone, you’ll have more energy, and your gym performance will improve.
Today, we’re going to review TestoGen, a popular testosterone-boosting supplement. How well does it work, and what results can you reasonably expect? We’re about to find out!
What Is TestoGen?
TestoGen is an all-natural supplement that’s designed to boost your testosterone level. You take four pills every morning, and it will boost your energy level and virility. Over time, it’s designed to build your muscles, strength, and stamina. It can also help with mental acuity.
TestoGen includes eleven different ingredients, forming a cocktail that improves overall health for any man. Working together, these ingredients boost the amount of testosterone that your body naturally produces. When taken as directed, it can improve your overall performance in about a week. If you’re a weight lifter, you can expect to see results in about a month. All in all, you’re looking at a solid supplement for boosting performance in life as well as at the gym.
- Improves libido and energy level
- Helps with muscle gain and weight loss
- Increases reps at the gym
- Improves confidence and mood
- A lot of pills to take
- Can cause nausea on an empty stomach
Who Makes TestoGen?
TestoGen is produced by Muscle Club Limited, a UK-based company that specializes in fitness supplements. They were first founded in 2019, and currently produce only one product: TestoGen. TestoGen is FDA-approved, and Muscle Club provides top-tier customer support. They maintain a 24/7 email line, as well as a 100% customer guarantee.
There are eleven ingredients in TestoGen. Let’s take a quick look at each of them and go over the benefits.
- D-Aspartic Acid – D-Aspartic Acid is an amino acid regulator that helps produce a luteinizing hormone, which is essential to the production of testosterone.
- Magnesium – Magnesium is essential to a variety of biological functions, and can be found in most multivitamins. It is also popular in many testosterone boosters, like New Vitality Ageless Male and Hunter Test. The body uses magnesium for producing testosterone, as well as for promoting sleep.
- Vitamin D3 – Vitamin D3 is used by the immune system to help fight disease. It doesn’t produce testosterone, but it does slow the level at which testosterone breaks down in the blood. When combined with testosterone boosters, it increases the amount of free testosterone available in the blood.
- Nettle Leaf Extract – Nettle leaf extract works similarly to Vitamin D3 in that it increases testosterone availability. It binds to a protein called SHGB, which absorbs testosterone and renders it inert. By binding to SHGB, nettle leaf extract frees up more testosterone for your body’s use.
- Korean Red Ginseng Extract – This is a libido booster that protects the testes from damage by dioxins, improving your libido.
- Fenugreek Extract – Fenugreek is a natural herb that boosts testosterone production. It’s also a powerful antioxidant.
- Vitamin K1 – Vitamin K1 is essential to the absorption of Vitamin D. It also improves bone health.
- Vitamin B6 – Vitamin B6 is used for over 100 functions within the body. Among other functions, it’s essential for the natural production of testosterone. It also inhibits estrogen production. This is another popular testosterone boosting ingredient; it can also be found in Test WORx and Prime Male.
- Zinc – Like Vitamin K1, Zink also helps the body to absorb Vitamin D. In addition, it’s vital for producing healthy, motile sperm.
- Boron – Even in very small amounts, boron boosts testosterone production and reduces estrogen production.
- Bioperine – Bioperine is a black pepper byproduct that improves the bioavailability of TestoGen’s other ingredients. Simply put, it makes the pills easier for your body to absorb.
How Does TestoGen Work?
TestoGen is not a traditional testosterone supplement. Many of these supplements deliver testosterone directly to your body, which requires a prescription. Instead, TestoGen causes your body to produce testosterone naturally. This means that you don’t need a prescription. Simply take the supplement every morning, and you’ll be on your way to a healthier, more focused lifestyle.
In addition, the Vitamin D3 in TestoGen can help improve immune function. This might not directly improve your training, but it has an indirect effect. If you’re not getting sick, you can be more productive, both in day to day life and at the gym.
Is TestoGen Safe?
A major benefit of TestoGen is that it’s all-natural. There are no artificial flavorings or colorings. This means you won’t have to deal with the side effects that you’d have to manage from a traditional testosterone supplement. That said, even natural supplements can cause negative effects if not taken as directed. For instance, Boron can actually reduce your sperm count if taken in excess. Stick to four pills a day, and you’ll be just fine.
One thing we should note is that TestoGen is meant to be taken with a meal. If you take it on an empty stomach, you can expect to experience some nausea.
Where To Buy TestoGen
TestoGen is available from the official website, where there are three packages available. The base package costs $60 for a month’s worth of the supplement, and it’s a great starter. That said, the cost is a bit high. If you’re happy with your first month’s performance, you can save money by purchasing a larger package. A three-month supply will run you $119.99, or a 33% savings. For an even better value, you can get a five-month supply for $179.99. That’s a 40% savings if you’re willing to commit to the program.
Even better, TestoGen offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If it doesn’t meet your expectations, you can return any unused product for a full refund within 100 days of your order. So while it’s a bit steep, the initial one-month investment comes at virtually zero risk.
TestoGen: Is It Worth It?
As you can see, TestoGen is a great supplement for most men. Whether you want to improve your performance at the gym or in bed, you’re looking at a solid choice. The cost might be a bit steep, but it’s well worth the benefits you’ll reap.