Most people, unfortunately, don’t get the right amount of vitamins and nutrients. That is why so many people take multivitamins which are packed full of the essential nutrients your body needs.
NutraBurst is a relatively new liquid multivitamin out there that makes some pretty big claims. NutraBurst says it is more than just the average multi-vitamin and is designed to detox your system and supply essential elements to make your body work at maximum functionality.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of multivitamins out there that make all kinds of bogus claims. They may claim that they help but you are essentially drinking a bottle of inert materials. So today we are going to talk about NutraBurst by Total Life Changes and answer any important questions you might have regarding its pros, cons, ingredients, or costs. We will also give our verdict on whether it is worth the purchase or not.
NutraBurst is a comprehensive all-in-one liquid multi-vitamin that claims to be more than just a multivitamin. NutraBurst claims that it provides essential nutrients that will help your body perform its best and make you feel great. Noticeably, NutraBurst is pretty light on exact descriptions of the benefits and settles with saying you will feel excellent overall.
This is one problem we noticed initially. NutraBurst does not make any definite claims and just says you will feel better overall. It does say that it can help detoxify your body, but to be completely honest, phrases about “toxins” and “detoxifying” are pretty meaningless unless it’s specified what is being detoxed and how.
Since NutraBurst does not make too many definite claims and has a wide ingredient panel, it can sort of rely on the fact that something is bound to happen if someone takes all of those vitamins and minerals. NutraBurst claims that it has over 72 minerals, 10 vitamins, 22 phytonutrients, 19 amino acids, 13 whole food greens, and 12 herbs. As we said, it has a ton of ingredients.
- Huge list of good ingredients
- Liquid formula is easy to take
- Adds to food or drinks
- 1 tablespoon of NutraBurst is equivalent to eating 10 salads
- Absorbs quickly into the body
- Contains virtually every nutrient your body needs
- No definite claims
- Purpose is not clear
Who Makes NutraBurst?
NutraBurst is designed and produced by Total Life Changes (TLC), a health and wellness company based out of Fair Haven, MI. Total Life Changes was founded by CEO Jack Fallon in 2002 and expanded in 2008. Fallon was inspired by his own experiences with health and wellness and desired to create a company that “makes sure its customers feel healthier and more energized, our employees feel inspired, and our Life Changers feel supported.”
Total Life Management sells several other products besides NutraBurst including herbal tea supplements, probiotics, toothpaste, eye drops, and more. We checked out TLC’s BB page and here is what we found. They have an A+ rating and an average of 4.0 out 5 for 48 customer reviews. There are quite a few complaints on their account, most of which are focused on the company’s billing and shipping practices. Fortunately, they seem to have responded to most complaints and resolved the issue satisfactorily.
How Does NutraBurst Work?
NutraBurst makes precisely three claims on its website:
- Detoxifies the system
- Daily dosage of all vitamins
- 19 amino acids make the body perform at its peak
These claims are very broad though and unfortunately, the site does not go too much into detail about how everything is supposed to work. It sounds like NutraBurst is basically a super vitamin that contains a little bit of everything your body needs. In that sense, NutraBurst is a catch-all daily vitamin.
NutraBurst contains a ton of ingredients and it would take too much space to list them all here. NutraBurst’s formula is split Contains inot 5 complexes each with ingredients focused on a specific part. Ther 5 complexes are:
- Mineral complex: contains over 72 naturally occurring minerals including calcium, magnesium, chromium, boron, cobalt, potassium, and more. All of these minerals play important roles all over the body.
- Proprietary herbal complex: The herbal complex contains ingredients like Panax ginseng, bioflavonoids, corn silk, cranberry, goldenrod, grape seed extract, green tea extract, and juniper berry extract.
- Amino acid complex: contains several important amino acids such as alanine isoleucine, serine, arginine, leucine, and threonine. The amino acid complex is designed to give the nutrients your body needs to repair its tissues.
- Phytonutrient blend: the phytonutrient blend contains several ingredients from fruits and veggies packed full of healthy plant enzymes such as pineapples, broccoli, apples, orange, cauliflower, celery, grapefruit, kale, and raspberry.
- Whole food green blend: Contains several health greens like buckwheat, wheatgrass, chlorella, spiraling algae, barley malt, mung bean, and soybean. Give you enough fiber to promote healthy digestion.
So as you can see, the ingredients of NutraBurst are designed to target several things at once. TLC claims that NutraBurst is most effective when used with Phyte, NRG< and ProZ, 3 other supplements offered in their store.
Safety and Side Effects
NutraBurst does not indicate any side effects and we could not find any evidence of side effects, even indigestion which is a common side effect of taking liquid multivitamins. A few of the ingredients, such as green tea extract, contain caffeine which can negatively affect those who are sensitive.
Where to Buy NutraBurst and Cost
You can buy NutraBurst directly from the manufacturer’s website or from third-party online retailers like Amazon. NutraBurst does not seem to be available in physical retail stores currently. A 16 oz. 32-serving bottle costs $64.95, a bit expensive in our opinion.
NutraBurst: Worth It or Not?
We say yes, NutraBurst is worth it. It contains a ton of vitamins and basically has a but of every vitamin and mineral your body needs. NutraBurst has over 100 different ingredients which are guaranteed to have at least some positive effects.