A lot of people have trouble losing weight. Whether it is due to a sedentary lifestyle, poor diet and trouble eating healthy, or some other underlying issues, several men and women struggle to lose fat and weight. That is why there are so many weight loss and fat burning supplements on the market.
Fit Affinity Lean Fat Burner is a fat burning diet pill designed specifically for women’s metabolism. Fit Affinity says that this supplement can reduce bloat, burn fat, and build muscle. These are some pretty hefty claims, and as you might guess, they are often not backed by science and the supplement may prove to be a waste of money.
So, today we are going to cover Fit Affinity Lean Fat Burner and see if it’s all it’s cracked up to be. Does it measure up to other fat burners, like Skald or Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate? We will cover Fit Affinity Lean Fat Burner’s pros, cons, price, where to buy, and most importantly, whether you should bother spending the money at all.
Fit Affinity: An Overview
Each bottle of Fit Affinity contains 45 capsules, which is enough to last about a month. The directions state that you should take 2 pills after breakfast and before you exercise for the day. The lean Fat Burner for Her is part of a larger class of Fit Affinity products that include supplements for targeting specific body parts for fat loss and a tight tummy.
Fit Affinity claims that it is expertly formulated with a powerful blend of natural ingredients. Fit Affinity states that it can provide a plethora of benefits, including the following:
- Increases energy levels
- Boosts metabolism
- Reduces fatigue
- Boosts mood
- Optimize fat burning potential
- Leads to weight loss
- Can help keep you on track with healthy eating habits
Fit Affinity also states that it works for all body types and can generate fast results. Most importantly, Fit Affinity claims that it works without having to engage in exercise. This is a huge red flag for us. Most supplements only work when combined with proper exercise. Unfortunately, there are no magic diet pills that can help you lose weight without any lifestyle changes, which makes us think that Fit Affinity is rather “full of it”.
To its credit, Fit Affinity comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. So if you are not impressed with the product, you can get back 100% of your purchase. They also claim that you will start to see results in just 2 weeks.
What are the Advantages?
- Most of the ingredients have some evidence to show that they might help you lose weight
- It’s simple to take
- Good customer reviews
- Gives you more energy
- Might help boost your metabolism in both the short and long term
What are the Disadvantages?
- The company is not that reputable
- Customers report payment processing issues
- Potent stimulants, like the green tea, might have side effects
- Many of the ingredients are not proven to be effective
Who Makes Fit Affinity Lean Fat Burner?
Fit Affinity Lean Fat Burner for Her is designed and created by Fit Affinity, a workout supplement company that makes weight loss and workout products for women. Aside from the Lean Fat Burner for Her, Fit Affinity makes supplements that target fat loss for specific body parts as well as workout plans, diet plans, and more.
We checked out Fit Affinity’s BBB page and were thoroughly unimpressed. They have an F rating, the lowest you can possibly get, their page is not accredited, and they have a 1 out 5 average customer rating. What’s more, they have over 30 complaints, with a good chunk of them saying their issues were unresolved. Most complaints are about missing shipments or bad billing practices.
So, unfortunately, it does not seem like Fit Affinity is a very reputable company. That being said, they have a lot of positive customer reviews on their actual website which leaves us wondering what is causing the mismatch.
How Does Fit Affinity Work?
The reviews of the product on the official website are overwhelmingly positive, though there are a fair amount of negative reviews claiming that Fit Affinity Fat Burner doesn’t work and is not effective at all.
In examining the ingredients, Fit Affinity contains a hefty amount of stimulants, which is probably one reason why it helps people lose weight. Stimulants make you sweat and suppress your appetite, causing you to lose water weight.
Fit Affinity claims that it is proven to increase energy levels, improve metabolism, and boost mood, but there are no studies demonstrating that it has these effects. Let’s take a closer look at some of the other ingredients.
What are the Ingredients in Fit Affinity Fat Burner?
Fit Affinity contains quite a bit of ingredients, so we will cover some of the key ones that are included in the proprietary blend.
- Caffeine: caffeine is a stimulant commonly used in weight loss supplements, such as Animal Cuts. This is the main ingredient responsible for appetite suppression and energy/ mood boost, which will help reduce fatigue as well.
- Peppermint Tea Leaf Powder Extract: peppermint oil has shown to be effective for certain health reasons, although there is less evidence for peppermint leaf or teas made with peppermint leaves.
- Ginger Root: There is some evidence that ginger root can play a role in weight loss and thermoregulatory function, but more research is still needed in terms of this claim.
- Buchu Leaf: Buchu leaf and Buchu oil originate from South Africa. However, there is very little clinical research on the properties of Buchu leaf and whether it’s actually effective or not.
- Citrus Aurantium: This substance has been shown to increase metabolic rate and energy expenditure. There is also some evidence it can help with weight loss due to this metabolism boost.
- Guggul Powder Extract: We could not find any research on the effects of Guggul powder, but some report that it plays a role in weight loss.
- Cocoa Seed Powder Extract: Cocoa powder has powerful antioxidant properties and may contribute to several areas of health ranging from heart support to brain health.
Is Fit Affinity Safe?
Fit Affinity has a few side effects we noticed from customer reviews, particularly due to the side effects from consuming too much caffeine. The most common side effects we could find were:
- Stomach aches/ stomach pain
As stated, most of the side effects can probably be explained by the presence of the high amounts of caffeine from the green tea leaf powder. If you are sensitive to caffeine, we suggest being wary of this supplement, or at least easing yourself into implementing this “diet pill” into your everyday life.
Where to Buy Fit Affinity and Cost
You can buy Fit Affinity Lean Fat Burner for Her directly from the manufacturer’s website or from third-party online retailers such as Amazon. A single 45-capsule bottle of Fit Affinity costs $40. There is the option to pay for your product in installment payments as well.
Fit Affinity: Worth It or Waste?
In terms of our official Fit Affinity review, we are going to have to say pass on this one. Despite the positive reviews, there is only a bit of evidence showing that the ingredients work and there is little to no proof that Fit Affinity actually works.
This supplement has a lot of stimulants that can cause headaches and jitters to those sensitive to caffeine. Given the side effects of stimulants, it is helpful to really weight the pros and cons. Although caffeine might help boost your energy and suppress your appetite, it is not a long-term solution in terms of weight loss, it really provides just a boost in energy.
When it comes to evaluating Fit Affinity reviews across the board, we noticed that many users did not notice any long-term differences in their weight or fitness journey. In terms of healthy weight loss, it’s far more important to emphasize a healthy diet, lifestyle, and workout routine.
If you are looking for products that can complement your weight loss journey, there are other supplements worth considering. Cayenne powder is a great option for boosting your metabolism and is quite easy to incorporate it into your daily routine. Additionally, you should be aware that eating enough food is a natural way to boost metabolism and ensure your metabolic rate is high enough to support your weight loss journey.
Overall, we suggest exploring other dietary options and supplements instead of this “diet pill”. In our opinion, it is not a long-term, sustainable solution when it comes to healthy weight loss. Prioritizing a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle is far more important.