A healthy diet is for sure becoming more of the focus of the general population in today’s world. Along with eating right a lot of people are turning to supplements to receive the added benefit of different vitamin minerals, proteins, etc. 8Greens is a product that is focused on providing those additional health benefits to people.
8Greens is a supplement that combines the best parts of 8 different foods to greatly increase the nutritional value of your daily diet.
What Is 8Greens?
8Greens is a supplement that consists of the best parts of eight different healthy greens. These are spinach, wheatgrass, kale, blue-green algae, spirulina, chlorella, barley grass, and aloe vera. 8Greens founder Dawn Russel traveled the world until she found the best sources of all of these components to put into her supplement.
There are individual benefits to all of these greens and combined they make a very effective and healthy supplement.
Advantages Of 8Greens
- 8Greens an efficient way to receive all the greens that are lacking in the average diet, no prep time
- 8Greens has no artificial flavors, sugars, or additives and is low in harmful carbohydrates
- The health effects of 8Greens have to lead to many positive testimonials and reviews
- The founder has worked closely with medical professionals
- The product is supported by many medical and health food organizations
- The ingredients were hand-selected by the founder of 8Greens for quality assurance
- The ingredients are shipped back to the United States where the product is produced locally
- Doesn’t replace any part of a balanced and healthy diet, and is an added cost as a supplement
- A lot of the claims are homeopathic remedies and have mixed reviews from official medical sources
- The effects of many supplements vary based on the individual consuming them and their lifestyle and dietary patterns
Who Is The Manufacturer Of 8Greens?
8Greens is manufactured in the United States under the guidance of its founder Dawn Russel. The ingredients do come from all over the world but they were selected by Dawn, who personally traveled to all of their countries of origin. The ingredients are then dried in a healthy process that does not add any foreign chemicals and shipped to the US for the supplement to be manufactured locally.
The following is a list and breakdown of the benefits of the ingredients of 8Greens:
- Spinach is high in nutrients such as iron and vitamin A, it also has calcium and iron which is good for healthy aging. Spinach can be found in a variety of superfoods, such as Amazing Grass Green Superfood and Opti-Greens 50.
- Wheatgrass has great anti-inflammatory properties and improves blood flow and circulation
- Kale is another ingredient found in many superfoods, such as Invigor8. It is a superfood that is packed with more nutrients than most vegetables including beta-carotene which is great for eyesight
- Blue-Green Algae has a lot of probiotic properties that improve brain function and energy levels
- Spirulina helps the body process sugars and increases the efficiency of burning carbohydrates for energy.
- Chlorella is loaded with the building blocks of proteins, amino acids, which produce healthy growth and all-around strength
- Aloe Vera is a natural antacid of sorts without the harmful regulating effects on stomach acid levels, it is also a natural pain reliever
How Does 8Greens Work?
There are several variations of the delivery method for the supplement. It comes in tablet form that can be dropped in water which is the most popular item. There are also gummies and other variations.
Their main product is the tablet that is dropped in water, stirred and then drank by the consumer. The dosage for this product is one per day. The benefits of this dose are an increase in all of the benefits of greens that the average person’s diet is lacking.
Taking one 8Greens tablet per day is said to drastically improve your health as you are receiving vital nutrients and minerals. This is much easier than seeking out these ingredients individually and preparing them as a meal. The amount of time and money that would take greatly overshadows the cost of 8Greens.
The point of the supplement is to save you time and money while giving you a healthy supplement to your diet. Many customers have reported a boost in energy, weight loss and other benefits.
Is 8Greens Safe?
There are no real side effects to the supplement as they contain no harmful chemicals. Everything that 8Greens is made out of is entirely natural and healthy. That being said this is a supplement that is manufactured for adults.
While children should be encouraged to eat their vegetables that are not many cases within the realm of the routine that a child should need any additional supplements to a well balanced and nutritious diet. The dosage of 8Greens should also be followed by the users as too much of anything can have detrimental effects on your body, even vegetables.
Where To Buy 8Greens
8Greens products are mainly for sale on their website. They offer a monthly package for $30 which comes out to $1 a day for their supplement. The website touts the facts that this is not a very high cost to live a substantially healthier lifestyle.
8Greens: Reviews And Satisfaction
The number of positive reviews on the product greatly outweigh the negative ones. You would be hard-pressed to find anyone saying too many bad things about 8Greens. It may not live up to all the salesmanship of the site and its producers, but the bottom line is that it is a healthy product and its use improves your overall health.
There are no reviews that make any claims to the contrary. 8Greens has an overall high rating from most of their customers. It also has a lot of credentials and complements listed from medical professionals and those in the area of health food production. This seems to be an overall good product.
Top Rated Superfood Supplements
|Vital Reds||Polyphenol-rich superfood blend with 34 superfruits|
|Primal Plants||Blend of 25 healthy superfoods and nutrients|
|Organifi Red||Antioxidant-rich superfood designed to increase energy and promote overall health|
|Athletic Greens||Daily superfood blend with 75 high-quality ingredients|
|Morning Complete||"All-in-one" formula with probiotics, superfoods, and antioxidants|