Us humans sometimes forget about the truly miraculous and complex processes that go on in our bodies. Every second, trillions of cells are busy at work keeping us healthy, strong, and free from disease.
In a way, these cells have their own intelligence; it’s like a whole little world inside of our bodies with cellular beings! But of course, our cells are prone to damage too, and this could lead to huge declines in energy, health, and overall wellness.
That’s why you want to have a diet and lifestyle that supports optimal cellular health.
And in this article, we’re going to look at a specific supplement called USANA CellSentials to see if it is effective for increasing cellular health and boosting overall wellness.
Ready to find out if this supplement is right for you? Let’s dive into this USANA Cellsentials review!
About USANA CellSentials
USANA CellSentials is a triple-action system designed to deliver cellular nutrition. It is made and produced by USANA, the same makers as USANA Probiotic. CellSentials is actually a combination of their Core Minerals and Vita-Antioxidant supplements, featuring their patent-pending InCelligence Complex.
This combination is designed to deliver balanced levels of high-quality vitamins, minerals, and other micronutrients, all in bioavailable forms.
Plus, CellSentials works with your body to help it boost its own natural antioxidant production while also strengthening, regenerating, and renewing the health of your cells.
USANA CellSentials Benefits
There are quite a few potential benefits of USANA CellSentials, but the main ones are:
- Antioxidant Protection
- Enhanced Cellular Health and Longevity
- Cellular Regeneration/Renewal
The various ingredients in USANA CellSentials are designed to increase the body’s natural antioxidant protection, protecting your cells from oxidative stress and keeping the body healthy.
Cellular Health and Longevity
USANA CellSentials is also advertised to support cellular health and longevity by providing the cells with an essential foundation of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
The patent-pending InCelligence Technology in this product is advertised to unlock “cell-communication codes” with specific nutrient blends that activate your cells’ natural ability to protect and renew themselves.
So, is USANA CellSentials the next best thing for cellular health and overall wellness? Continue reading to find out.
USANA CellSentials Ingredients
As mentioned, USANA CellSentials is actually a combination of their Core Minerals and Vita-Antioxidant supplements. And each supplement has quite a few ingredients, so we’re looking at a lot of ingredients in total.
Below is the info for each supplement as indicated by their labels.
Let’s first take a look at Core Minerals, which is primarily composed of a bunch of minerals but also includes vitamin C and n-acetyl l-cysteine.
Not only does it include essential minerals, but it also has trace minerals, all in highly absorbable forms (usually mineral chelates) for greater effectiveness.
Below is a rundown of what these minerals generally offer.
- Calcium provides support for bones and teeth as well as healthy nerve and heart function
- Iodine is important for thyroid hormone production, metabolism, and growth
- Magnesium is involved in more than 300 enzyme systems and is important for cellular energy, glutathione production, and for a healthy nervous system, muscles, and heart
- Zinc is involved in hundreds of enzymatic processes too and is crucial for immune function, vision, wound-healing, bone and skin health, metabolism, and more, while also acting as an antioxidant
- Selenium helps the body to produce more of its own glutathione, while also regulating thyroid health, prostate health, and may even have a role in cancer prevention
- Copper is also involved in endogenous antioxidant production (including of superoxide dismutase [SOD]) and it is also important for collagen synthesis and blood health
- Manganese also enhances endogenous SOD antioxidant activity and is important for metabolism, the health of connective tissues, bones, arteries, and other organs, and brain function
- Chromium is important for glucose metabolism and other aspects of metabolic health
- Molybdenum is vital for protein metabolism and is needed for healthy teeth
- Boron helps the body’s ability to use other minerals while also aiding brain health
- Silicon is necessary for strong bones and connective tissues
- Vanadium helps to support healthy glucose levels
As you can see, these minerals cover a huge range of biological functions and are pivotal for many different areas of health.
This Core Minerals product also contains various “ultra trace” minerals, which act as a supplement to the essential minerals listed and still contribute to overall health and wellness.
Core Minerals is rounded out by n-acetyl l-cysteine (NAC) which helps to replenish glutathione levels in the body while also aiding brain health.
It’s also great to see that each mineral is in a readily bioavailable form, which maximizes its potential effectiveness.
Now, let’s take a look at the Vita-Antioxidant Formula, which consists of various vitamins, herbal extracts, and bioactive compounds.
Listed below are the main ingredients and what they generally have to offer.
- Vitamin A (which comes in 3 different active forms in here) is important for cellular strength and heart, lung, and immune health, while the carotenoids in it offer skin and eye health support and protect from free radicals
- The B-complex vitamins are vital for many different functions, including metabolism, heart health, brain and nervous system function, immunity, and even the growth of skin, hair, and nails
- Somewhat similar to the B-complex vitamins are choline and inositol, which are both vital for brain and nervous system function
- Vitamin C is included for collagen synthesis, connective tissue support, immune health, and antioxidant support
- Vitamin D is involved in bone health, cell growth, and muscle, heart, and immune function
- Vitamin E protects against oxidative stress and contributes to the production of glutathione and SOD
- And the added mixed tocopherols offer similar functions to vitamin E, while also supporting cardiovascular, cellular, and immune function
- Vitamin K is important for blood health and strong bones
The InCelligence Complex contains a wide variety of antioxidant and phytonutrient-rich compounds, including quercetin, hesperidin, rutin, Merivan Bioavailable Curcumin, alpha lipoic acid (ALA), resveratrol, EGCG, and Olivol olive fruit extract.
While we could list each ingredient one by one, they all essentially have the same benefits.
Basically, the ingredients in the InCelligence complex are loaded with antioxidants and other phytochemicals, helping to decrease inflammation and oxidative stress all the way down to the cellular level.
Common benefits of antioxidants include decreased pain and inflammation; better heart and brain health; decreased risk of some cancers and chronic diseases; and increased energy.
CoQ10, Lutein, & Lycopene
USANA CellSentials is rounded out by Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), lutein, and lycopene, which are also potent antioxidants and can contribute to better immune, eye, heart, and brain health, among other things.
Also, for the most part, the vitamins in the Vita-Antioxidant supplement seem to be in highly bioavailable forms, with the exception of some B-complex vitamins.
Specific CellSentials Research
Also, there are some specific studies showing the benefits of CellSentials in humans.
One study found that supplementing with CellSentials for just one month led to improvements in mental health, vitality/energy, and bodily pain.
Other research found that supplementing with CellSentials led to significant increases in micronutrient concentrations in nearly 80% of the nutrients tested, helping some people to restore certain nutrients to normal levels. Plus, the participants saw improved bone and brain health, just to name a couple of benefits.
Lastly, a study found that people who took CellSentials had lower glucose, total cholesterol, and markers of inflammation and oxidative stress compared to controls, suggesting benefits for heart and metabolic health.
Does USANA CellSentials Work?
Overall, USANA CellSentials should likely work as a cellular health and support supplement.
It contains pretty much all of the major vitamins and minerals, nearly all of which are in bioavailable forms, so it’s likely that you’ll actually be able to use most of them rather than just letting them go to waste.
Plus, nearly all of the vitamins in Vita-Antioxidant are dosed to at least 100% of the daily value, while most of the minerals in Core Minerals are dosed to at least 30% of the daily value, so you know that you’re getting significant amounts of all of these, rather than just small, ineffective doses.
Also, the idea of combining Core Minerals with Vita-Antioxidant makes sense since these products complement each other and can create synergistic effects.
For example, minerals are needed as cofactors for vitamins and antioxidants to function properly. And some of the ingredients in the InCelligence complex work together with the minerals to deliver the best cellular-supporting results.
Lastly, it’s cool to see that there are actually a few studies on this specific product, with all of them showing the health benefits of CellSentials supplementation.
Claims vs. Reality
Overall, USANA CellSentials should be able to enhance antioxidant production and cellular health, longevity, regeneration, and renewal, just like they say.
It’s hard to say exactly what health benefits you’ll get from this, but USANA CellSentials should certainly support many aspects of health and wellness thanks to the many micronutrients and other active ingredients.
With its high-quality and adequately dosed ingredients, USANA CellSentials should support overall cellular health and function as well as antioxidant production, helping to rid the body of oxidative stress while also supporting overall health and minimizing disease risk.
It can’t be claimed as a cure or treatment for anything, but it sure looks like a good health supporter at the very least, particularly for bone, brain, immune, and heart health.
Who is USANA CellSentials Best For?
USANA CellSentials is a good supplement for people looking for total cellular support and overall health and wellness support. If you’re someone who doesn’t get in as many nutrients as you know you need to, and generally feel not as good or healthy as you could be, USANA CellSentials may help you get back to that healthier, more vibrant state. Alongside a healthy diet and lifestyle of course.
Is USANA CellSentials Safe?
In the CellSential studies, there weren’t really any major side effects. But with taking in so many vitamins, minerals, and other compounds, there certainly are possible side effects, such as:
- Digestive symptoms, such as diarrhea, nausea, bloating, and constipation
- Excessive micronutrient intake, which can lead to many different symptoms depending on the specific nutrient
Also, USANA CellSentials is made in a GMP-certified and FDA-registered facility.
How to Take USANA CellSentials
CellSentials users are supposed to take 4 tablets per bottle each day; two of each in the morning and two of each in the evening, preferably with food.
So, you’d take 2 Core Minerals tablets and 2s Vita-Antioxidant tablets in the morning, and do the same in the evening.
Where to Buy USANA CellSentials
You can buy USAN CellSentials on the USANA website at this product link.
Both the Core Minerals and Vita-Antioxidant products come with 112 tablets, and since you take 4 tablets of each product per day, that gives you 28 servings. The total price for USANA CellSenntials is $61.55 ($2.20/serving).
So, it’s a pretty expensive product, but there are a lot of ingredients in here and solid dosages, so this doesn’t seem like a rip-off by any means.
Final Verdict: USANA CellSentials Review
USANA CellSentials contains many different vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other nutrients to deliver a wide range of health benefits. And especially with specific research on this product, we recommend it to anyone looking for overall cellular support and wellness enhancement.