- About Staq Performer
- Staq Performer Benefits
- Staq Performer Ingredients
- Does Staq Performer Work?
- Who Is Staq Performer Best For?
- Claims vs. Reality
- Is Staq Performer Safe?
- Where To Buy Staq Performer
Staq is a company that is incredibly passionate about producing supplements that will help you live a more meaningful life. Having already helped millions around the world, they also put their money where their mouth is by personally using all products they develop.
Their team of 5-enthusiasts also feel that science and nature go hand-in-hand, and they work with a group of experts in the fields of biochemistry, nutrition, fitness, and manufacturing to ensure this.
So, does their Staq Performer supplement really measure up? Let’s find out in this review of Staq Performer.
About Staq Performer
Staq Performer is a nootropic meant to energize, focus, and relax you while providing long-term brain performance. It does this with a combination of stimulants, adaptogens, amino acids, and essential compounds to soothe your mind while keeping you razor-focused.
It is formulated in the US and manufactured in Europe using only the best, all-natural, science-backed ingredients available. It is also non-GMO and vegan friendly and comes with a 100% unconditional guarantee.
Staq Performer Benefits
Boosts Untapped Brain Power
Your brain consumes about 20% of your body’s total energy, which is the most of any organ, and just as your muscles perform better when they have plenty of energy on tap, so does your brain.
With its combination of adaptogens, caffeine, and amino acids along with such compounds as citicoline to boost motor speed and cognitive function, Staq claims you will have plenty of mental energy to delve deeply into your untapped cognitive performance.
No Crashes Or Jitters
With about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee, Staq doesn’t load you up only to have you come crashing back down later. It also includes L-theanine, which, along with the low dose of caffeine and no other jittery stimulants, helps you feel relaxed, focused, and with a heightened sense of wellbeing.
The product also contains adaptogens, or herbs that adapt to your body’s energy needs, making it easy to relax when you need to, though otherwise smoothly energetic.
Altogether, this means you get clean, “smooth” energy that doesn’t leave you feeling frantic and jittery, or have you come crashing down later.
Not only is Staq Performance made using all-natural herbs, amino acids, and compounds naturally extracted from plants, the capsule it’s in is also vegan friendly and free of GMOs, synthetic additives, or other nastiness you wouldn’t want in an otherwise healthy product.
Staq Performer Ingredients
Lion’s mane is a type of mushroom that has been used medicinally and nutritionally in Asian countries for thousands of years. It has properties that stimulate the growth of brain cells, shows promise in the battle against dementia, and has also been proven to boost memory and cognitive function in mice.
Staq includes 600mg of lion’s mane to work in unison with its other ingredients to help you feel sharp, focused, and ready to think your way through any problem.
Proven in many studies to improve learning, memory, and mental processing rate in both animals and humans, Staq includes 300mg of this potent adaptogen in their formula.
Another adaptogen known to boost cognitive function, reduce mental fatigue, and reduce inflammation in the brain, Staq includes 120mg of rhodiola rosea extract to further enhance their formula’s effectiveness.
While moderate caffeine consumption can boost your cognitive function, mood, alertness, and perception of fatigue, too much can leave you feeling jittery, sleepless, nervous, and unfocussed—the opposite of what you’re looking for, in other words.
That’s why Staq adds no more caffeine than what you would find in an average cup of coffee (100mg) to their formula.
Caffeine’s energizing effects are also countered by the calming influence of such ingredients as L-theanine and lemon balm, giving you the best of both worlds–as in plenty of energy along with the ability to relax and focus.
To further reduce the jittery effects of caffeine while keeping you alert, focused, and with improved sleep, Staq includes 200mg of the amino acid L-theanine to their formula.
A member of the mint family that has been used medicinally for over 2000 years, lemon balm has properties that improve your cognitive function while reducing symptoms of stress and anxiety.
This lemony herb can also boost your mood, which along with the L-theanine included in Staq’s formula, means you’ll be feeling relaxed, focused, and on top of your game.
Produced naturally in the body as a building block for cell membranes, citicoline is necessary for the production of acetyl-choline, a neurotransmitter important for memory.
Citicoline also shows promise as a potential treatment for those with memory problems, including those caused by dementia such as Alzheimer’s.
To ensure your brain is healthy and functioning at its peak, Staq includes 270mg of citicoline in their formula.
Vitamin’s B 6, 9, & 12
While 8-vitamins make up the spectrum of B-complex, the most prominent when it comes to brain health are B-6, B-9, & B-12. That’s because adequate levels of these vitamins are essential to optimum neurological function, which is why Staq includes a minimum of 100% of your RDA of these 3 important water-soluble vitamins.
Copper And Zinc
Along with vitamins, amino acids, and other compounds, minerals are an important aspect of your brain’s health.
In fact, there is a link between low levels of copper and zinc in the diet and symptoms of anxiety and depression, which is why Staq includes a minimum of half your daily needs of both copper and zinc their formula.
Does Staq Performer Work?
Used as directed along with enough sleep and proper nutrition, Staq Performer will effectively boost your mental and physical energy while keeping you relaxed, focused, and jitter-free.
They also back the product with a 100% unconditional 30-day guarantee, so other than that foggy, unfocused feeling and poor mental function, you have nothing to lose.
Who Is Staq Performer Best For?
Whether you’re a company CEO or a hard-working student, Staq Performer can help you work longer, harder, and smarter.
It can also help those seeking a healthy boost of energy for the gym, or for anyone else who needs to lock down and meet deadlines with plenty of motivation to beat distraction.
Writers, for instance, love this product.
Claims vs. Reality
Staq backs all their claims with science, including improved memory and learning ability, as well as the product’s safety.
You also have a 30-day money-back guarantee to ensure you lose nothing if the product fails to meet your expectations in any way, no questions asked.
Altogether, so long as it’s used as directed, the product works as claimed.
Is Staq Performer Safe?
While it should not be used by pregnant or nursing mothers, anyone under the age of 18, or by those using psychiatric medications, recreational drugs, alcohol, or are instructed not to by a healthcare professional; the company claims 100% safety of the product and its ingredients.
Where To Buy Staq Performer
As with so many high-quality nootropics, at around $70 for 90-capsules, Staq Performer isn’t cheap, though you do get what you pay for.
So far, it appears the product is only available through the company’s website.
- Brain foods: the effects of nutrients on brain function–https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2805706/
- A review of caffeine’s effects on cognitive, physical and occupational performance–https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0149763416300690
- Effects of Adaptogens on the Central Nervous System and the Molecular Mechanisms Associated with Their Stress—Protective Activity–https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3991026/
- The combination of L-theanine and caffeine improves cognitive performance and increases subjective alertness–https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1179/147683010X12611460764840
- Neurotrophic Properties of the Lion’s Mane Medicinal Mushroom, Hericium Erinaceus (Higher Basidiomycetes) From Malaysia–https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24266378/
- Enhancement of Basolateral Amygdaloid Neuronal Dendritic Arborization Following Bacopa Monniera Extract Treatment in Adult Rats— https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21655763/
- Rhodiola rosea L. Improves Learning and Memory Function: Preclinical Evidence and Possible Mechanisms–https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6288277/#:~:text=ingestion%20can%20improve%20cognitive%20function,2004)%2C%20and%20treat%20symptoms%20of
- The impact of caffeine on mood, cognitive function, performance and hydration: a review of benefits and risks–https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1467-3010.2007.00665.x
- Effects of L-Theanine Administration on Stress-Related Symptoms and Cognitive Functions in Healthy Adults: A Randomized Controlled Trial–https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6836118/
- Anti-Stress Effects of Lemon Balm-Containing Foods–https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/6/11/4805/htm
- Citicoline (Cognizin) in the treatment of cognitive impairment–https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2695184/
- Preventing Alzheimer’s Disease-related Gray Matter Atrophy by B-vitamin Treatment–https://chiro.org/nutrition/ABSTRACTS/Preventing_Alzheimers_Disease-related.shtml
- B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy—A Review–https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4772032/