Who doesn’t like a good ‘ole cup of joe in the morning to help start our day off right? Coffee is the most popular beverage in the world, with over 450 million cups of coffee consumed every year in the United States alone.
There are a lot of fitness coffee products out there, such as It Works Keto Coffee and Slimroast Optimum Coffee. These both center around weight management, but what if you want an everyday cup of coffee with a mood-enhancing twist in addition to weight management? Well, that’s what Elevacity claims to provide with their Elevate Coffee blend and capsule, also sometimes referred to as D.O.S.E.
We’ll dive into everything you need to know about this product — and whether or not it’s worth the investment — in our review of Elevate Smart Coffee. Let’s get started!
What Is Elevate Smart Coffee?
Elevate Smart Coffee is a unique supplement that combines a nootropic capsule and powdered blend with your daily coffee. You’ll be directed to add the blend — which is called Smart Coffee — to your normal cup of coffee, as well as taking the capsule — which is called XanthoMax — daily.
Made by Elevacity, the two products work in conjunction with each other. Together, they claim to provide a healthy “D.O.S.E.” of happiness in your day. The acronym showcases the four main hormones associated with happiness in the body — Dopamine, Oxytocin, Serotonin, and Endorphins.
Let’s take a closer look at these four hormones:
- Dopamine – this hormone is known as the reward molecule because it is released when we complete a meaningful task or achieve a goal. It provides that good feeling we get afterward.
- Oxytocin – this hormone is known as the bonding molecule because it is directly involved with trust and loyalty between two people. It is often the feeling we get when we connect with someone on a deep level.
- Serotonin – this hormone is known as the confidence molecule because it deals with self-esteem, belonging, and worthiness in life. It is often released when we are doing something we love or hold a deep meaning with.
- Endorphin – this hormone is known as the pain-killing molecule because it will help relieve the pain we feel on a daily basis. Produced in the pituitary gland and hypothalamus, it is often released during physical exertion and sexual intercourse.
You can start to see how increasing these hormones daily can help you see the positive out of life. They also claim that the products will help you manage your weight.
Of course, it’ll only work as well as the ingredients allow it to. In order to fully understand the strength of this duo-product, we’ll need to inspect what they contain.
Elevate Coffee Ingredients
As we mentioned earlier, Elevate Coffee consists of both a capsule called XanthoMax and a blend called Smart Coffee. We’ll take a look at the ingredients found in each of these products to determine if it will do what it claims to do.
Let’s start with the coffee mix!
Elevate Smart Coffee
Although it’s marketed as a blend for your coffee, it’s something that can technically be added to any beverage. This is good news for those that aren’t heavy coffee drinkers or don’t like it at all. There will be a coffee taste due to the premium coffee blend, but you can mix it into any of your favorite morning drinks.
One of the first ingredients in Smart Coffee is Niacin, also known as Vitamin B3. Not only will this play a major role in converting food into energy, it can also help brain function and the production of D.N.A. Smart Coffee contains half of the recommended daily amount (8mg) in one serving, making it a good addition for those that don’t eat a lot of meat.
The other ingredient listed on the label is a proprietary blend of a variety of different ingredients. Let’s take a look at those:
- Sunflower Lecithin – a natural fat emulsifier that will help prevent fats from clumping together, helping you lose weight. It’s also high in choline and phosphatidylinositol.
- P.E.A. – contains phenylethylamine and hydrochloride, which can help prevent depression, enhance mood, and lose weight.
- Organic Cocoa – high in polyphenols, which can help your blood flow and mood management
- L-Theanine – an amino acid that plays an essential role in maintaining focus, improving sleep patterns, relaxing the mind, and managing your weight.
- Caffeine – a stimulant that will increase attention, focus, and motivation. One of the things people love most about coffee.
- Kucha Tea Leaf Extract – also known as Theacrine, it can help improve the immune system, athletic performance, brain function, and fatigue.
- Alpha-GPC – helps deliver choline to the brain and aids the production of acetylcholine, which can also help improve learning, memory, and mood.
- Griffonia Simplicifolia Extract – a legume native to Africa that is known to help ease the mind, calm the nerves, suppresses appetite, and helps regulate serotonin.
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract – contains powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammation properties, boosts brain function, and helps prevent anxiety or stress.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – contains caffeine, may help with weight loss, has antioxidant properties, and glucose metabolism.
- Chromium Polynicotinate – the mineral chromium combined with Niacin. Helps with glucose metabolism and diabetes.
There are a lot of ingredients, but unfortunately, we don’t get a clear look at how much of each ingredient they use. We do get an overall look, which equates to 2.6g. It would be nice to know, but there shouldn’t be any concerns with taking too much of any ingredients above.
Next up, we have the capsule, which is called XanthoMax. It won’t contain nearly as many ingredients, but claims to give consumers the maximum benefit when combined with Smart Coffee.
Once again, we won’t get to see how much of each ingredient they use, but we do know that they use a total of 480mg in this proprietary blend.
Let’s take a look at what’s included in this capsule:
- Xanthohumol Extract – an extract isolated from hops that can potentially help reduce weight gain, as well as holding antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Turmeric Root Extract – another extract that will hold antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, but can also help reduce depression in adults.
- Caffeine – more caffeine, but we have no idea how much they use in this blend.
- 3,3’ Diindolylmethane – commonly found in broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, and cabbage. It can help prevent a wide range of cancers, as well as help with weight loss.
- Phosphatidylcholine – derived from sunflower lecithin, just like Smart Coffee. Helps maintain cholesterol, promotes a healthy liver, and supports brain health.
It looks like the capsule will focus more on the weight loss and weight management aspect of D.O.S.E. Coffee, while the Smart Coffee will provide more of the cognitive benefit. Together, they can give you a variety of ingredients daily to help you look and feel your best.
Where To Buy Elevate Smart Coffee: Dosage, Packaging, & Pricing
We’ve talked about what’s inside the packaging, now let’s talk about the packaging itself. They use a super clean design for the label with a lot of white space involved. There are two colors — teal and black — used for the text, with no logo.
You’ll see a big “E” on the Smart Coffee tub and a big “X” on the XanthoMax bottle. The Smart Coffee reads “weight managing, mood enhancing, nootropic infused, happy coffee.” XanthoMax reads “highly bio-activated with specialized liposome delivery systems.”
You’ll receive 30 servings of the coffee blend and 30 capsules of the XanthoMax. You’ll take each of them daily, mixing one serving of the blend with a 4-8oz beverage and one capsule by mouth.
They can be purchased online for a combined price of $105. You can also purchase them separately. Elevate Smart Coffee will cost $55 per tub, and XanthoMax will cost $55 per bottle.
Elevate Smart Coffee Pros vs. Cons
Like most supplements, Elevate Coffee will come with a wide range of pros and cons. Let’s take a look at what consumers should keep in mind before deciding to purchase this product.
- Micro-ground and great-tasting functional coffee
- Contains nootropic ingredients to enhance brain function and enhance mood
- Smart Coffee provides energy, focus, an uplifted mood, and weight-loss ingredients
- XanthoMax helps produce oxytocin, delivers ingredients directly to the cells, and aids in weight loss
- Allows you to get everything you love about coffee, with a variety of extra health benefits
- Can be bought separately
- Elevacity has other versions of D.O.S.E., including a chocolate drink and a “Nitro” drink
- Unique take to most supplements you see on the market
- Rather expensive, essentially costing $105 per month
- They don’t detail the dose of each ingredient and only give an overall look
- There’s caffeine in coffee, the smart coffee blend, and the capsule — that’s a lot of caffeine, so the dose really matters
Claims vs. Reality
When you first look at this product, you’ll notice three major claims being made: helps with weight management, promotes happiness, and the great coffee taste we’ve all grown to love. After taking a thorough look at the product from top to bottom, it seems that they do a great job of hitting all three.
If you plan on only buying one of the products, the Smart Coffee will hit all three on its own. The capsule will mainly promote weight loss and increase energy, though it can help reduce depression symptoms.
The main question with D.O.S.E. Coffee is whether the doses are enough to show any benefit. That’s something you’ll only know by taking it, but then you also run the risk of potentially taking too much caffeine.
Final Verdict For Elevate Smart Coffee
Overall, this product has a lot of benefits to it. With the proprietary blend in the coffee mix being 2.6g, there’s a good chance it doesn’t contain too much of one ingredient — especially considering all the ingredients that are included in the blend.
If you’re a coffee lover, Elevate Coffee is definitely worth the try. After all, it won’t damage your experience, and you can always stop taking it if you feel it’s too much caffeine. I would say try taking the coffee mix first, then add the capsule once you feel comfortable with the mix.
Let us know about your experience with Elevate Smart Coffee!