Testosterone is an essential hormone largely found in men — though it’s also found in women, just in smaller amounts. In men, it’s produced when the hypothalamus directs the pituitary gland to send instructions to the testicles — main source — and adrenal glands — secondary source.
Testosterone levels peak during puberty, helping to influence sperm production, genital transformation, libido, behavioral traits, body and facial hair, muscle mass, fat metabolism, bone density, and heart health. Unfortunately, these levels start declining once you hit the age of 30.
For those that feel they need a little more testosterone to improve their athletic performance during exercise, there are several options to choose from. There’s testosterone replacement therapy, but it comes with several unwanted side effects and should only be considered by those with chronic low levels of testosterone. If you want to avoid that, supplements — like TestoFuel and Hunter Test — are exactly what you’re looking for!
Which is the better testosterone booster, you ask? That’s what we’re here to determine. In this comparison of TestoFuel vs. Hunter Test, we’ll take a thorough look at both of these options. We’ll discuss their formulas, benefits, price, and more to find out which testosterone booster is the winner.
Without further ado, let’s jump into this comparison of TestoFuel vs. Hunter Test!
TestoFuel vs. Hunter Test: About the Supplements
TestoFuel and Hunter Test are two of the most popular and sought-out testosterone supplements available on the market today. They’re both carefully manufactured by a reputable company that offers a range of different supplements. The truth is, you can’t go wrong with either supplement.
Don’t worry; we’re going to teach you everything you need to know about both supplements, including what they are, who manufactures them, what the formulas contain, what the benefits are, how well they’re perceived by customers, and any other considerations worth mentioning.
What is TestoFuel?
TestoFuel is a testosterone-boosting supplement manufactured by Roar Ambition, a company with a variety of unique supplements — including fat-burners (Hunter Burn, Hourglass Fit, Instant Knockout), testosterone boosters (Prime Male and, yes, Hunter Test), and nootropics (Hunter Focus).
Unlike most supplement companies in existence today, Roar Ambition cares about quality and is dedicated to satisfying all customers with their formulas. They use safe and effective ingredients that are manufactured in GMP-certified facilities in the United States and the United Kingdom.
With TestoFuel, they combine nine unique ingredients that are designed to naturally increase testosterone levels in the body — including Vitamin K2, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Zinc, D-Aspartic Acid, Magnesium, Asian Red Panax Ginseng, Fenugreek Seed, and Oyster Extract.
What is Hunter Test?
Hunter Test is another popular testosterone-boosting supplement. In fact, as you may have noticed above, it’s also manufactured by the same company that produces TestoFuel — Roar Ambition. It’s the second of three testosterone supplements manufactured by Roar Ambition, with Prime Male being the other.
With Hunter Test, you can achieve enhanced strength, unstoppable motivation, improved mental ability, better mood and focus, and unbreakable confidence. It utilizes high dosages of the right ingredients, a clean formula, quality assurance, premium benefits, and lasting lifestyle change.
There are nine total ingredients. In the Muscle Mass Amplifier blend, there’s D-Aspartic Acid, Vitamin K2, and Vitamin D. In the Energy Ignition blend, it has Ginseng, Boron Chelate, and Ashwagandha. In the Performance Power blend, it has Zinc, Magnesium, and Indole-3-Carbinol.
TestoFuel vs. Hunter Test: Comparison
TestoFuel and Hunter Test are manufactured by the same company. In fact, they contain a lot of the same ingredients — which we’ll take a closer look at below. By the sound of it, you might think these two supplements are no different and can be used interchangeably by anyone.
Despite their similarities and comparisons, these two supplements are far from the same. They each contain several unique ingredients that make them different. They also feature different dosages of each ingredient, are marketed differently, and have completely different price points.
TestoFuel vs. Hunter Test: Supplement Formulation
The supplement formula is the most important factor when trying to find a supplement that meets your needs. It’s not only the differentiating factor, but it’s what gives you a clear idea of what to expect from a supplement — no matter what type of supplement you’re looking for.
When it comes to the Hunter Test formula and the TestoFuel formula, there are a wide range of similarities between the two. With that said, there are also a wide range of differences that every customer should be aware of before making a final decision. Don’t worry; we’ll break it all down for you.
- Both Hunter Test and TestoFuel are manufactured by Roar Ambition.
- They both utilize Vitamin D3 to increase natural testosterone levels.
- They both utilize Vitamin K2 to help increase the effectiveness of Vitamin D3.
- They both utilize 200mg of Magnesium to increase free and total testosterone.
- They both utilize Zinc to reduce the risk of testosterone deficiency.
- They both utilize D-Aspartic Acid to increase the production of testosterone and luteinizing hormone.
- They both utilize Asian Ginseng to increase testosterone, luteinizing hormone, and DHT.
- Hunter Test (5,000 IU) has a higher dosage of Vitamin D3 than TestoFuel (4,000 IU).
- Hunter Test (150 mcg) has a higher dosage of Vitamin K2 than TestoFuel (18 mcg).
- Hunter Test (30 mg) has a higher dosage of Zinc than TestoFuel (10 mg).
- Hunter Test (3,000 mg) has a higher dosage of D-Aspartic Acid than TestoFuel (2,300 mg).
- Hunter Test (300 mg) has a higher dosage of Asian Ginseng than TestoFuel (100 mg).
- TestoFuel contains 100 mg of Fenugreek Seed to reduce the conversion of testosterone into estrogen, while Hunter Test utilizes 200 mg of Indole-3-Carbinol.
- TestoFuel contains 5 mg of Vitamin B6 to increase the natural production of testosterone, while Hunter Test utilizes 10 mg of Boron.
- TestoFuel contains 100 mg of Oyster Extract to improve mood, while Hunter Test utilizes 300 mg of Ashwagandha Extract.
TestoFuel vs. Hunter Test: Supplement Benefits
It doesn’t matter which supplement you choose, both TestoFuel and Hunter Test are going to provide everything you need in order to increase the natural production of testosterone in the body. Not only that, but it’ll do so in a variety of different ways — which proves effectiveness.
Of course, there are a few subtle differences between the two formulas. The higher dosages and better ingredient choices in Hunter Test make it a much more reliable option when compared to TestoFuel. Don’t let that fool you, though. TestoFuel is still a worthy formula!
- Provides you with more energy, fast growth, strengthens bonds, and faster recovery.
- Helps the body release its own testosterone.
- Increase real muscle growth and strength, reduces body fat, improves mood, and boosts self-esteem.
- Increases production of luteinizing hormone, DHT, and free and total testosterone.
- Protects the body against a testosterone deficiency.
- Reduces the conversion rate of testosterone into estrogen.
- Increases dopamine levels in the brain.
Hunter Test Benefits
- Stops the body from turning excess testosterone into estrogen.
- Protects the body from testosterone deficiency.
- Improves mood, reduces stress, and reduces depression-related symptoms.
- Increases production of luteinizing hormone and DHT.
- Increases production and release of free and total testosterone.
- Enhances strength, health, motivation, confidence, focus, and determination.
TestoFuel vs. Hunter Test: Customer Feedback & Reviews
Although supplements work differently for everyone, it’s never a bad idea to look at the various testimonials, reviews, and feedback from customers who have already tried the formula. It’ll give you a good look at the experience other people have had with it, which can be very helpful.
What you’re really looking for is consistency. There will always be a group of people that report no difference in their exercise performance or behavior, but you should be fine as long as a majority of the customers have a good experience. At that point, it’s certainly worth a try.
TestoFuel Customer Reviews
TestoFuel is a popular supplement that’s generally reviewed well by customers. In fact, it’s used by none other than Robby Robinson — a 2x Mr. America, 2x Mr. World, 2x Mr. International, 4x Mr. Universe, and 5x Mr. Olympia bodybuilder. That’s quite the prestigious recommendation.
In addition to that, the official TestoFuel website has dozens of other positive testimonials from verified customers. They report bigger muscles, better performance, improved mood, less body fat, more confidence, and an easier time achieving the daily goals they set for themselves.
If you look on Amazon, you’ll find over 350 more verified customer reviews for TestoFuel — good, bad, and neutral. 68% of those reviews were rated 4 or 5 stars, which is impressive. Another 14% rated it 3 stars, and only 17% rated it 2 or 1 star. Again, the bad reviews are expected with any formula.
Hunter Test Customer Reviews
Unlike TestoFuel, Roar Ambition doesn’t promote any high-profile recommendations from people in the bodybuilding industry for their Hunter Test formula. They do, however, provide statistics from real clinical trials that support the effectiveness and quality choice of ingredients.
For example, Vitamin D3 is expected to boost testosterone levels up to 20% in doses over 3,332 IU (Hunter Test uses 5,000 IU). In addition to that, D-Aspartic Acid is expected to increase testosterone levels by 60% and sperm counts by 100% (Hunter Test utilizes 3,000 mg).
Although there are no Amazon reviews since it’s not sold on the platform, the official Hunter Test website provides a wide range of positive reviews from men of all ages with different goals. They report better mood, energy, weight loss, performance, motivation, strength, and drive.
TestoFuel vs. Hunter Test: Other Considerations
By now, you pretty much know everything there is to know about the TestoFuel and Hunter Test formulas. We’ve gone over what they are, who they’re made by, the formulation, the benefits, and even customer reviews and feedback. You’re almost ready to make a final decision!
Not so fast, though. While we’ve mentioned a lot about these two supplements, there are still a few things you should know that haven’t been discussed. Don’t worry; we aren’t going to leave you hanging. Instead, we’re going to make sure you’re able to make an informed decision.
- Need to take 4 capsules per day
- Uses natural and safe ingredients
- Stimulant-free formula without the use of proprietary blends
- Updated formula with updated ingredients
- Manufactured in GMP-certified and FDA-approved facilities
- Shipped locally with facilities in US and UK
- Fast delivery around the world
- The right doses of the right ingredients
Hunter Test Considerations
- Need to take 6 capsules per day
- Clinically dosed ingredients with large doses
- Free from artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, GMOs, gluten, and soy
- Manufactured in FDA-approved and GMP-certified facilities
- Shipped locally with facilities in the US and UK
- Save money by bundling up
- No harmful ingredients used
TestoFuel vs. Hunter Test: Supplement Value
Now that we’ve covered all of those bases, there’s one more base to cover — the overall value and pricing of each supplement. This is important to know, whether you’re on a budget or not. At the end of the day, you want to make sure your money is being invested in the right supplement.
Hunter Test will cost you $75 per bottle, but that doesn’t include shipping. If you’d like to bypass shipping costs in the US and UK, you’ll have to buy two bottles at $150. If you buy three bottles, you’ll not only receive free worldwide shipping, but you’ll get a fourth bottle free as well.
TestoFuel is a bit cheaper, costing you $59 per bottle. You can save money by bundling up — $118 for three bottles (buy 2, get 1 free), $177 for five bottles (buy 3, get 2 free), and $495.60 for 12 bottles (30% off). As long as you buy more than one bottle, you get free shipping worldwide.
No matter what supplement you go with, each bottle will last you one month. While Hunter Test is the more expensive option, you have to keep in mind that you’re getting better ingredients (Ashwagandha, Boron, and Indole-3-Carbinol) and higher doses of all ingredients.
With that said, Hunter Test is the better value if you’re looking to buy quality. If you’re looking for quantity, then TestoFuel is the better option — especially if you stock up with 12 bottles (enough TestoFuel for the entire year when taking one serving per day).
TestoFuel vs. Hunter Test: Which Testosterone Booster is Better?
Although Hunter Test is the better overall supplement — largely due to the inclusion of Ashwagandha — that doesn’t mean TestoFuel isn’t a good supplement as well. They’re both made by the same company, which means they’re both safe and effective supplements.
Like we mentioned above, Hunter Test is the higher quality option with bigger dosages and more effective ingredients. As for TestoFuel, it’s best reserved for those looking to stock up at a cheap price. When you buy a year’s worth of capsules, it’ll only cost you $500.
It’s up to you which one you’re looking for, but you can rest easy knowing that they’re both going to help you increase the body’s natural production of testosterone. If you’re truly still on the fence, you can check out our full review of TestoFuel here and our full review of Hunter Test here to learn more about each. All that’s left to do is get the testosterone boost you’ve been waiting for!