- Prime Male vs. TetsoFuel: About the Supplements
- Comparison: Prime Male vs. TestoFuel
- Prime Male vs. TestoFuel: Supplement Formulation
- Prime Male vs. TestoFuel: Supplement Benefits
- Prime Male vs. TestoFuel: Customer Feedback & Reviews
- Prime Male vs. TestoFuel: Other Considerations
- Prime Male vs. TestoFuel: Supplement Value
- Prime Male vs. TestoFuel: Which Supplement Is Better?
As we get older, our bodies are constantly changing — it’s something we can’t run away from or avoid. Sometimes it changes in good ways, sometimes it changes in bad ways. Testosterone levels are a perfect example of this because we experience a little bit of both — good and bad.
For example, testosterone levels start to peak as we hit puberty. It’s what contributes to our voice change, helps our shoulders broaden, results in our reproductive organs maturing, introduces us to facial and pubic hair, and even allows our muscles and bones to grow.
Unfortunately, testosterone levels start declining by the time we hit the age of 30. This can welcome a world of symptoms, including low libido, erectile dysfunction, sleeping pattern changes, lack of motivation and confidence, difficulty concentration, and even depression.
The good news is you can combat low levels of testosterone with the help of supplements. They help to give your body the nutrients it needs to safely and effectively produce and release testosterone. Two such supplements include TestoFuel and Prime Male, but which is the better choice? That’s what we’re here to determine! So, let’s take a more thorough look at each of these t-boosters. We’ll dive into their ingredients, benefits, and more to decide who the winner is in this comparison of Prime Male Vs. TestoFuel!
Prime Male vs. TetsoFuel: About the Supplements
The market for testosterone-boosting supplements has grown substantially in recent years as more companies welcome research-backed formulas designed to increase testosterone levels in the body. The industry for this is expected to keep growing as we continue to learn more.
With that said, Prime Male and TestoFuel are two formulas you’ve likely come across on your search for a testosterone-boosting supplement. They’re not only two of the most popular, but they come with some heavy recommendations and extremely positive reviews worldwide.
Below, we’re going to detail a little bit more about each supplement and the company behind them.
What is Prime Male?
Prime Male is a testosterone supplement brought to you by ROAR Ambition, the same supplement brand that brings you Hunter Burn, Instant Knockout, Hourglass Fit, Hunter Test, and Hunter Focus. They were founded by Robert Parker in 2012 and are based in Leeds, UK.
The Prime Male formula is designed to increase testosterone levels by releasing luteinizing hormone, decreasing levels of sex hormone binding globulin, and lowering levels of estrogen and prolactin. These are three of the most proven pathways to increasing testosterone levels.
The safe and effective formula contains 12 research-backed ingredients — including D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate, Black Pepper, Boron, Korean Red Ginseng Extract, Luteolin, Nettle Root Extract, Magnesium, Ashwagandha Extract, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, and Zinc.
What is TestoFuel?
Believe it or not, TestoFuel is another testosterone-boosting supplement that’s brought to you by ROAR Ambition, the same company that manufactures Prime Male. You might think it’s weird to have two formulas designed to do the same thing, but they do have slight differences.
The good news is ROAR Ambition is dedicated to producing high-quality formulas that use natural ingredients. All ROAR Ambition supplements are manufactured in GMP-Certified and FDA-Approved facilities. They also have facilities in both the United States and United Kingdom.
The TestoFuel formula contains a total of nine research-backed ingredients — including Vitamin K2, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Zinc, Magnesium, D-Aspartic Acid, Asian Red Panax Ginseng, Fenugreek Seed, and Oyster Extract. It’s a little different, but also has several similarities.
Comparison: Prime Male vs. TestoFuel
Prime Male and TestoFuel are two supplements that claim to do the same thing — improve the natural testosterone production process by giving your body the nutrients it needs to function properly. Not only that, but the two formulas are manufactured by the same exact company.
Although they share a lot of the same ingredients, there are several striking differences between the two formulas. Understanding these differences — as well as the similarities — is extremely important when trying to decide which supplement is the right supplement for your body.
Don’t worry, we’re going to detail everything you need to know about both supplements below — including the formulas, benefits, customer feedback, value, and any other considerations we deem worthy. Without further ado, let’s get started!
Prime Male vs. TestoFuel: Supplement Formulation
Like we mentioned above, Prime Male and TestoFuel share a lot of the same ingredients — seven to be exact — but they aren’t 100% similar. In fact, Prime Male contains five ingredients not found in TestoFuel and TestoFuel contains two ingredients not found in Prime Male.
While they’re both very effective at what they do, understanding the ingredients used in each formula will give you better insight when deciding which one is right for you. Below, we’re going to take a look at what’s similar and what’s different between the two supplement formulas.
- Both formulas contain Vitamin K2 — though TestoFuel contains 18mcg and Prime Male contains 45mcg.
- Both formulas contain 4,000IU of Vitamin D3.
- Both formulas contain Vitamin B6 — though TestoFuel contains 5mg and Prime Male contains 7.5mg.
- Both formulas contain Zinc — though TestoFuel contains 10mg and Prime Male contains 30mg.
- Both formulas contain Magnesium — though TestoFuel contains 200mg and Prime Male contains 100mg.
- Both formulas contain D-Aspartic Acid — though TestoFuel contains 2,300mg and Prime Male contains 1,600mg.
- Both formulas contain Asian Red Panax Ginseng — though TestoFuel contains 100mg and Prime Male contains 120mg.
- TestoFuel contains 100mg of Fenugreek Seed to slow the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.
- TestoFuel contains 100mg of Oyster Extract to increase dopamine and zinc levels.
- Prime Male contains 10mg of Black Pepper Extract to improve nutrient absorption.
- Prime Male contains 5mg of Boron to improve testosterone metabolism.
- Prime Male contains 60mg of Luteolin to reduce oxidative stress and inflammation, and improve cardiovascular health.
- Prime Male contains 160mg of Nettle Root Extract to decrease sex hormone binding globulin.
- Prime Male contains 300mg of Ashwagandha to promote relaxation and improve mood.
Prime Male vs. TestoFuel: Supplement Benefits
Now that we’ve had an opportunity to review the formulas behind both supplements, you’re likely wondering what that means for your body and how they ensure a more efficient testosterone production process. After all, that’s why you’re interested in both of these supplements, isn’t it?
The good news is both of these supplements are designed to do so much more than just boost your testosterone levels. With the wide array of ingredients included in the formula, you’ll be surprised by all the amazing benefits you receive no matter which one you decide to go with.
Prime Male Benefits
- Increases luteinizing hormone
- Increases free and total testosterone
- Decreases sex hormone binding globulin
- Decreases estrogen and prolactin (female hormones)
- Increases energy, strength, mood, libido, and cognitive function
- Builds lean muscle and strong bones
- Reduces weight, blood pressure, and blood sugar levels
- Improves prostate, cardiovascular, and skin health
- Increases luteinizing hormone
- Increases free and total testosterone
- Protects against testosterone deficiency
- Increases production of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone)
- Slows conversion of testosterone into estrogen
- Improves mood by increasing dopamine levels
- Increases muscle, strength, energy, and self-esteem
- Reduces body fat and improves recovery process
Prime Male vs. TestoFuel: Customer Feedback & Reviews
Buying a supplement is no different than buying any other product on the market today. In order to ensure you’re purchasing the right supplement, you need to take a look at the feedback from verified customers and testimonials from those that have already tried the formula in question.
There are a lot of ways you can do this, especially in the modern world today. Social media, blogs, websites, YouTube, and word of mouth are all quality ways to get a feel for how others feel about the supplement. Don’t worry, we’re going to give you a rundown of that below!
Prime Male Customer Reviews
Prime Male doesn’t have a lot of reviews and testimonials on Amazon, but they do feature quite a few on their official website. The one and only Amazon review rated it 3.0/5.0 stars, but there wasn’t any comment as to why — meaning the review holds no weight, which is a bummer.
The good news is Prime Male is sponsored and recommended by Dolph Lundgren, an action movie star and Hollywood legend. As a former chemical engineer and martial artist, his recommendation holds a lot of weight in the male community. Prime Male helped him train harder, maintain energy, improve mood, and recover faster.
TestoFuel Customer Reviews
TestoFuel has a little more recognition on Amazon, but still not enough to garner a quality understanding of the supplement. With 19 ratings, it holds a 4.1/5.0 star rating. Of those 19 ratings, 71% of them were rated 5.0 stars, 12% were rated 3.0 stars, and 17% were 1.0 stars.
The good news is TestoFuel is sponsored and recommended by Robby Robinson, one of the most well-known bodybuilders today. He’s a 2x Mr. America, 2x Mr. World, 2x Mr. International, 4x Mr. Universe, and 5x Mr. Olympia winner, so his recommendation carries a lot of weight.
Prime Male vs. TestoFuel: Other Considerations
Aside from the background information about the company, the formulas, benefits, and customer feedback, there are plenty of other considerations you need to account for when making the right decision for you and your body. There’s a lot that goes into this decision.
Since there are a few things about each supplement that we haven’t mentioned yet, we’re going to take the time to list those things out. Some of these considerations below might be the deciding factor for you, which is why we don’t want to leave you hanging — you’re welcome!
Prime Male Considerations
- Research-backed ingredients
- Safe, natural, and effective
- Fast worldwide shipping
- No proprietary blends
- Manufactured in GMP-Certified and FDA-Approved facilities
- Facilities located in both the US and UK
- No stimulants, no use of caffeine
- 4 capsules per day (8AM, 11AM, 2PM, and 5PM)
- Natural, safe, research-backed ingredients
- Fast worldwide shipping
- Updated formula, updated ingredients, updated results
- No proprietary blends
- Large doses of the right ingredients
- Made in GMP-Certified and FDA-Approved facilities
- Facilities located in US and UK
- 4 capsules per day
Prime Male vs. TestoFuel: Supplement Value
By now, we’ve gone over just about everything you need to know about TestoFuel and Prime Male — everything except the price tag behind the supplement. Of course, that’s going to play a major role in which one you decide to go with. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered, once again!
TestoFuel costs you $59 per 1-month supply, but you save money by bundling. A 3-month supply costs you $118 with free shipping in the US and UK, a 5-month supply costs you $177 with free worldwide shipping, and a 12-month supply costs $495 with free worldwide shipping.
Prime Male costs you $69 per 1-month supply, but you can save money by bundling. A 2-month supply costs $138 with free shipping in the US and UK and a 4-month supply costs $207 with free worldwide shipping. You can also combine it with Prime Male Enhance (Virility Support).
Prime Male vs. TestoFuel: Which Supplement Is Better?
It all comes down to this — which supplement is the better option for you, TestoFuel or Prime Male? It’s a difficult decision considering how similar the two are, but we believe there’s a clear winner after looking at the supplement formulation and overall value they offer customers.
The clear winner has to be Prime Male and a big reason why is the inclusion of Black Pepper Extract and Ashwagandha. These two ingredients really set Prime Male apart from TestoFuel. You also have to take into consideration that Prime Male offers larger dosages where it counts.
That’s not to say that TestoFuel is a bad formula, but we certainly believe Prime Male is the better of the two — which makes sense that it costs more. The good news is it’s only a $10 difference and you can save money by bundling, making it less of a blow to your wallet.
If you’re looking for something with even higher dosages, especially when it comes to D-Aspartic Acid, don’t hesitate to look at another testosterone-booster manufactured by ROAR Ambition — Hunter Test. It’s a little more expensive, but it’s 100% worth it in our eyes! You can also check out our full review of Prime Male here and our full review of TestoFuel here if you’re looking to learn more about each before making your final decision.