With so many demands on workers and students these days to be productive and creative, it’s no wonder that people look for something to help boost their brain power.
Unfortunately, many people end up taking stimulants to help bridge the gap, but these drugs have a high risk of addiction and abuse tied to them and can cause many long-term negative consequences.
Enter Nootropics, like TruBRAIN. These supplements use natural ingredients to help boost focus, energy, and overall brain power without any negative issues.
Let’s look at TruBRAIN in more detail. How does it work, is it safe, and does it deliver positive results?
TruBRAIN was created by Dr. Andrew Hill, Dr. Aida Attar, and Chris Thompson. Hill and Attar are both neuroscientists who received their PHDs from UCLA. Thompson used to work for Unilever as a food and beverage executive.
Together, the team heavily studied the best nootropic ingredients that provide optimal performance. From those studies, TruBRAIN was born.
They also studied brain waves of high achievers (artists, doctors, lawyers), and learned what made their brains tick. Using their research, they eventually developed their product to help many other people find their “true brain.”
What are TruBRAIN’s Benefits and How Does It Work?
A few of the benefits one may find when taking TruBRAIN are:
- Improved clarity & focus
- Elimination of brain fog
- Increased energy levels
- Less stress & anxiety
- Improve creativity & productivity
- Improve perception
How does TruBRAIN work to achieve these benefits? The nootropic ingredients that make up TruBRAIN first help to increase blood flow to the brain.
When this happens, more glucose and oxygen is delivered to the brain cells, giving the brain the ability to make new and better connections, and also increase plasticity and metabolism.
What Ingredients are in TruBRAIN?
- Piracetam is a substance that’s commonly used to treat patients suffering from dementia or Alzheimer’s. As a powerful nootropic, and the main ingredient found in TruBRAIN, it can help enhance a person’s memory.
- Oxiracetam is a synthetic derivative of piracetam and is much more potent. It helps the brain to release neurotransmitters that are crucial to improving memory and learning.
- Noopept, also known as N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester, is a synthetic nootropic molecule. Like oxiracetam, it is similar to piracetam, but can also enhance moods, improve logical thinking, and enhance reflexes. Noopept also works much faster than the racetams, enabling the user to feel positive effects almost immediately.
- Uridine Monophosphate is a nucleotide and is rarely seen used in nootropic formulas. However, it helps the body form more RNA, which can help enhance memory and recall, improve the mood, and prevent or improve dementia.
- N-Acetyl Tyrosine is an amino acid that can help the production of dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine. These hormones work together to improve mood, memory, concentration, and to reduce the negative effects that stress can have on the brain.
- CDP-Choline is vital to improving neurotransmission. Studies have shown that Americans aren’t getting enough CDP-Choline from their diets, so it’s a common ingredient used in most nootropic formulas. While it helps to prevent memory loss, its main function is to boost the effects and power of the other ingredients in TruBRAIN.
- L-Theanine & Caffeine is another amino acid like N-Acetyl Tyrosine. This one, however, not only enhances learning and memory, but can also have a calming effect, which can help balance out some of the stimulants found in TruBRAIN. In the formula that TruBRAIN uses, caffeine (about 80mg) is paired with L-Theanine to provide a boost of alertness.
- Magnesium helps to control blood pressure and can alleviate brain fog. Magnesium can also help keep your body from getting dehydrated.
- Taste enhancers like monk fruit, mangosteen, nopal cactus, natural cane sugar, and blue agave are added so that each shot tastes great while you’re drinking it.
Claim Vs. Reality (Does it Work?)
After reading various reviews by consumers who have bought and tried TruBRAIN, it is safe to say that it really does what it says.
One of the claims on the TruBRAIN website is that it’s “Designed to help you carpe more diem.” Simply meaning, you’ll be able to get more out of your day.
Safety & Side Effects
Very minor cases of side effects have reported headaches or an upset stomach, but nothing major or life-threatening has been reported. These are generally caused by the racetam family (Piracetam and Oxiracetam), but they are very rare and mild.
Every ingredient included has been thoroughly tested for safety, and the supplement is non-habit forming.
That said, it is recommended that you speak to your doctor before taking TruBRAIN if:
- You are pregnant or nursing
- Take high blood pressure medication
- Have thyroid issues
- Are on other stimulants
What Form of Supplement Does TruBRAIN Come In?
TruBRAIN is unique in that instead of pills, it comes in the form of a drink shot, or an energy bar. There was a time when they also offered pill packs, and you would take two pills a day. But now it is just the drinks and the snack bars.
Both the drinks and bars include plant-based ingredients that are both healthy and make them taste great.
Where to Buy & Costs
The best place to buy TruBRAIN is on their website, https://trubrain.com. You can order a starter pack of 10 drinks for $19 or jump right into a subscription. They offer boxes of 20, 30, or 60 drink packs for $49, $65, or $125 per month, respectively. You can also save 20% by using this link.
The bars are sold at 12 for $49 per month, or 24 for $89 per month.
If you subscribe (rather than just buying one box at a time), you can save 10% on your purchase. Shipping is always free.
You can also by the drinks on Amazon, but we recommend just ordering directly through TruBRAIN.
TruBRAIN is safe and easy to take to improve memory, learning, and help keep you focused and productive.
It’s highly recommended with any supplement to talk to your doctor first. If your doctor gives you the all clear, go ahead and order yourself the trial box and see what TruBRAIN is all about.