MUD WTR is a supplement that serves as a healthier alternative to coffee.
Coffee is one of America’s favorite beverages. More and more people are starting their coffee habits every day. That said, we’ll concur with Shane Heath, founder of MUD\WTR that we’ve never heard anyone say, “I’m working on getting more coffee into my life.”
While coffee fuels our days, it’s not without its downsides.
We have heard people complain about the jitters that come from coffee consumption. The coffee ritual can be habit-forming, and, for some people, it can make getting a good night’s sleep almost impossible.
Although Shane Heath liked the smell of coffee, the taste, and the ritual, he decided it was time to eliminate the negative aspects of his morning brew. Of course, eliminating your morning cup of joe is no easy feat. An effective coffee replacement would have to:
So, does MUD\WTR accomplish this lofty goal? Is this the coffee alternative that will help you finally kick the habit?
Keep reading our MUD\WTR review to see how this unique new supplement compares to coffee.
What is MUD\WTR?
MUD\WTR (pronounced “Mud Water”) is a coffee alternative consisting of organic ingredients known by cultures old and young for their health and performance benefits. With 1/7th of the caffeine of a cup of coffee, MUD\WTR gives you natural energy, enhanced focus, and more without the jitters or caffeine crash.
MUD WTR Ingredients
Coffee is effective for one reason and one reason only – its caffeine content. While caffeine is one of the most popular and effective energy and focus boosters, it is not the only option.
- Organic Cacao – the seeds which make chocolate, cocoa, and cocoanut butter are also known for their anti-inflammatory properties, for supporting blood sugar levels and blood pressure
- Organic Masala Chai Tea Blend – comprised of black tea, cardamom, cloves, ginger, and black pepper – chai tea is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Organic Turmeric – turmeric has gained tremendous popularity of late and is used to address a plethora of issues, such as inflammation, joint health, weight control, and blood pressure
- Sea Salt – a healthier alternative to regular salt
- Organic Cinnamon – for digestive health and balancing blood sugar
- Organic Chaga Mushrooms – in addition to providing an energy boost these mushrooms are an antioxidant and support the immune system
- Organic Cordyceps Mushrooms – for energy production and endurance
- Organic Reishi Mushrooms – known for their anti-inflammatory properties, used frequently in cognition products, and for stress relief
- Organic Lions Mane Mushrooms – for memory, focus, mood, clarity, and creativity
On their website, MUD\WTR recommends a single tablespoon added to hot water, served to your taste. You can add creamer, honey, butter, oat milk, or whatever you’d like. Each serving is one tablespoon and contains about 17mg of caffeine (about 1/7th that of coffee).
Benefits of MUD\WTR
Like coffee, MUD\WTR provides energy, enhanced cognition, memory, focus, and stamina. Unlike coffee, this product is designed to help you avoid jitters and disrupted sleep. There is no crash after consumption.
- Alertness, without the dependency
- Improved mental capacity and function
- Improved physical stamina and performance
- Improved immunity and overall health
Who Needs MUD\WTR?
MUD\WTR will appeal to anyone who enjoys an energetic “pick me up” but doesn’t want the potential of becoming dependent on or addicted to caffeine. Some people who experience jitters, a post-beverage crash, or difficulty sleeping may wish to try this product as an alternative.
Does MUD\WTR Work?
MUD\WTR has over 500 reviews on their site. The average rating from these MUD WTR reviews is 5 stars. Most reviewers appreciated the taste, the improved energy, better focus, and no jitters. The lack of jitters was the single most often cited benefit of the product.
Is MUD\WTR Safe?
With 1/7th the caffeine of coffee per serving, there should be limited if any side effects. One reviewer noted that exceeding two cups in one day made him feel anxious and agitated. The recommended dosage is one tablespoon, so perhaps double dosing is best left until one builds up a tolerance.
Where to Buy MUD\WTR
At this point in time, the only way to purchase your MUD\WTR is from their website. You can find the pricing below.
MUD/WTR is usually priced at $60 plus shipping. Right now, though, you can get a Trial Kit that includes 30 Servings of MUD\WTR, a free sample of creamer, and a “free frother” for $40.00 at this link.
How can we not recommend a product developed to replace a habit-forming ritual with a healthier alternative? We endorse the ingredients included in this supplement’s formulation. The organic mushroom blend features ingredients used in many popular cognition products today. And, who can find fault with organic cinnamon, cacao, or turmeric? The Chai Tea blend is known for its energy and focus, without the jitters. Overall, MUD\WTR is definitely a supplement worth trying if you are trying to curb your coffee habit without sacrificing energy and focus.