- About Hunter Burn
- Hunter Burn Benefits
- Hunter Burn Ingredients
- Does Hunter Burn Work?
- Who Is Hunter Burn Best For?
- Claims vs. Reality
- Is Hunter Burn Safe?
- Where To Buy Hunter Burn
- Final Thoughts: Is Hunter Burn Worth It?
Hunter is a line of supplements created by a company called Roar Ambition. Roar Ambition is a company that is committed to creating supplements that are well-formulated, high-quality, and effective. Hunter offers all-natural products that are made using high-quality, science-backed ingredients that are produced in the highest quality US and UK facilities.
Hunter Burn is a fat burner that is designed to help users burn fat, suppress appetite, and meet their weight loss goals. The supplement is formulated with a clean formulate that is free from artificial flavors and preservatives. The company claims this product is different from other fat burners because it burns fat without compromising muscle mass.
Is this supplement worth trying? Keep reading out in-depth Hunter Burn review to find out!
Burn Fat, Control Appetite, Gain Muscle
Konjac Root, White Kidney Bean, L-Theanine, Matcha Green Tea, and more
Up to 25% Off
About Hunter Burn
Hunter Burn is a product from Roar Ambition that was created to compete in the highly competitive fat-burner market, most of which rely heavily upon stimulants to speed you up.
In fact, most fat burners can be sold for what they really are: caffeine pills. Diet pills and fat burners have gotten a bad rap because many of them are so loaded with stimulants.
While Burn does include some caffeine in its formula in the form of matcha green tea extract, it relies more on fiber bulking, thermogenic burn, and compounds that allow your body to bypass carbs.
Yes, it does boost your energy, though in more of a smooth fashion than what loads of caffeine can deliver. It is also part of Hunter’s 2 other formulas: Test (T-booster) and Focus (for mental benefits).
Hunter Burn stands out in the fat burner market for the following reasons:
- Ingredient Selection and Dosage
- Ingredient Quality
- Company Credibility
Let’s take a closer look at some of the benefits before we do an in-depth analysis of the ingredients.
Hunter Burn Benefits
By definition, a fat-burner needs to burn fat, though not all operate in the same manner. For instance, most rely on pumping you full of jittery stimulants, which not only keep you awake and boost your blood pressure but also become less effective as your body becomes tolerant to them. Many competing products are about as effective as drinking too many cups of coffee.
With Hunter Burn, stimulation is only a small part of the product’s efficacy. Along with a small amount of caffeine are fiber, carb blockers, and T-boosting vitamin D to help you feel full while your body resorts to its most abundant energy source: fat.
Altogether, this adds up to you feeling lean, strong, and energized.
Hunter Burn also helps you avoid putting on more weight by curbing your appetite. If you have your appetite under control, you will eat less and gain less weight. It’s that simple.
The soluble fiber in white kidney beans and konjac root work by bulking up inside you as it absorbs water. This not only suppresses your hunger by making you feel physically full, but by inhibiting your body’s production of the hunger hormone ghrelin.
It also adds digestion-friendly fiber to your system to help ensure your gut is healthy.
Build and Preserve Muscle
While the product isn’t specifically designed to help you build muscle, it does contain vitamin D, which is a fat-soluble vitamin that acts as a hormone.
High levels of Vitamin D are also associated with healthy testosterone production, which, as you likely know, is a hormone that is key in building muscle.
That said, Burn’s main claim to fame is its ability to help you burn fat without losing muscle. Generally, there is a trade-off between burning fat and building muscle. As most professional bodybuilders know, you are either “bulking” (putting on muscle) or “cutting” (losing fat). It’s hard to do both at the same time
Hunter Burn claims to be able to help you burn fat without losing muscle. It’s more likely that the supplement helps you preserve existing muscle, but that’s good enough.
Hunter Burn Ingredients
When we started our Hunter Burn review, we were impressed to find out that the supplement only contains six ingredients. There are no proprietary blends and the label is completely transparent.
Every ingredient was chosen with purpose and dosed to perfection. Here is the supplement label for the product:
Burn’s ingredients are broken up into 3-categories:
- Konjac Root – A rich source of soluble fiber, konjac root has long been used in Chinese medicine, as a dietary supplement, and as a texturing agent in foods. Hunter Burn includes a generous 3000mg of konjac root extract, which is enough not only to bulk up and help you feel full, but to lower your cholesterol, ease blood pressure, and improve digestion.
- White Kidney Bean Extract – White kidney bean extract contains substances known to block the enzymes your body needs to break down carbs. This not only reduces the total impact of the carbohydrate calories you consume but lowers the insulin response associated with carb consumption. This also lowers blood sugar levels and keeps you feeling sated.
- Cayenne Pepper – Cayenne pepper contains capsaicin, which not only gives food that tasty burn, but is considered a “thermogenic chemical.” By that, it is meant that it is a compound that can speed up your metabolism and reduce your appetite. Those who can’t take the heat will be happy to know that the 125mg of cayenne included in Hunter Burn is enough to give them the benefits without the burn. Cayenne pepper is one of the more popular natural thermogenic ingredients found in fat burners.
- Matcha Green Tea – Matcha green tea is a shade-grown green tea that is higher in amino acids than regular green tea. It also contains caffeine, which boosts calorie burn by boosting your metabolism, and is a rich source of L-theanine—an amino acid known for its soothing, calming effects. Altogether, this turns you into a focused-yet-relaxed fat-burning machine.
- L-Theanine – L-theanine not only helps you feel calm and alert, but it also helps speed fat loss and reduces your cravings for comfort foods. Along with the naturally occurring L-theanine in matcha green tea, Burn also adds another 200mg of it to ensure you feel great, both in mind and (lean) body.
- Vitamin D3 – Vitamin D3 helps keep your immune health, bone density, and hormone balance in check, and it also boosts testosterone levels to energize you. The 3000IU of vitamin D3 in Hunter Burn is more than enough to ensure your T levels—and your energy—are high.
Does Hunter Burn Work?
Used as directed and along with a healthy, whole food diet and regular exercise, Hunter Burn will work as promised. Of course—and as with ANY fat-burner on the market—it is not a magic pill you can pop before sitting around noshing Twinkies while the pounds melt away.
Instead, you need to do your part in maintaining a healthy lifestyle, which Hunter Burn can compliment. Hunter Burn is most effective for two things:
- Controlling Your Appetite
- Speeding Up Your Metabolism
While Burn can help you control your appetite, your diet is still up to you. If you want to burn fat, you should be committed to eating a healthy diet that allows you to reach your weight loss goals.
Burn also helps speed up your metabolism, which means you will burn more calories and lose more weight. That said, this supplement isn’t a replacement for proper diet and exercise. While a fat burner can assist in weight loss, it is far more effective when combined with actual exercise and a healthy diet.
The company also recommends that you use the product for a minimum of 3-months to see results. This makes sense since rather than shocking your body into working harder using drugs and strong stimulants, Hunter Burn works along with your body to improve its own fat burning capacity using nutrition and natural metabolism boosters.
Who Is Hunter Burn Best For?
Hunter Burn is suitable for anyone 18-or-older who is not sensitive or allergic to any of Burn’s ingredients. If you are looking for a safe, healthy, and effective fat-burner, this product is for you.
The product can also be used by both men and women. It can also be used by athletes, as it has nothing in it that will get you banned from competition.
Overall, Hunter Burn is good for anyone who wants to use a supplement to help burn some fat. As far as fat burners go, Hunter Burn is one of the best options, in that it is both safe and effective. Burn contains safe, all-natural ingredients like cayenne pepper, white kidney bean, and match extract, meaning the risks of side effects are lower (more on this later).
Claims vs. Reality
As a good company does, Hunter backs their claims with science. In fact, it’s the claims which Hunter doesn’t make that draw the most interest, as in, they don’t try to tell you all you need to do is pop a pill and watch the pounds melt away.
Instead, what they tell you is that they’ve done all they can to ensure you get a safe, clean, effective product designed to work with your body’s own capacity to burn fat. They do this with simple ingredients which are dosed to work effectively in synchronicity with each other.
Overall, the claims are in line with the benefits this product actually delivers.
Is Hunter Burn Safe?
As long as the product is used as directed and no allergies to any of its ingredients are experienced, Hunter Burn is free from side effects.
The lack of side effects can be attributed to the fact that this formulation uses an all-natural group of ingredients and does not contain any synthetic drugs or chemicals. The product is not packed with stimulants either so you won’t have to deal with jitters or sleeplessness.
The lack of side effects is another reason we were impressed with Hunter Burn during our review process.
Where To Buy Hunter Burn
The best place to buy Hunter Burn is on the company’s official website.
Hunter Burn is available for $75 per bottle. This is definitely on the high-end when compared to other supplements in the category. Granted, you get what you pay for, and no price should be put on your health, though the price point may nonetheless be prohibitive for some.
The 4 month supply should be more than enough for most users. Most people who use fat burners tend to cycle them. While Hunter Burn is safe, it’s probably not a product that’s necessary to take all year round.
Final Thoughts: Is Hunter Burn Worth It?
We’ve reached the end of our Hunter Burn review. Now, the million-dollar question – is Hunter Burn worth the money?
We say yes, Hunter Burn is worth it! Hunter Burn can give you benefits such as burning fat, building muscle, and suppressing appetite. We like that Hunter backs up all their claims with science and is also all-natural. If you’re looking for a solid fat burning supplement, we say give Hunter Burn a try!
- Effect of glucomannan on plasma lipid and glucose concentrations, body weight, and blood pressure: systematic review and meta-analysis–https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/88/4/1167/4650004
- A Proprietary Alpha-Amylase Inhibitor From White Bean (Phaseolus Vulgaris): A Review of Clinical Studies on Weight Loss and Glycemic Control–https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21414227/
- The Effects of Hedonically Acceptable Red Pepper Doses on Thermogenesis and Appetite–https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21093467/
- Efficacy of a Green Tea Extract Rich in Catechin Polyphenols and Caffeine in Increasing 24-h Energy Expenditure and Fat Oxidation in Humans–https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10584049/
- The Neuropharmacology of L-theanine(N-ethyl-L-glutamine): A Possible Neuroprotective and Cognitive Enhancing Agent–https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17182482/
- A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Effects of Caffeine and L-theanine Both Alone and in Combination on Cerebral Blood Flow, Cognition and Mood–https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25761837/